Thread: Run Flight Simulator without Boot Camp in Macbook

Run Flight Simulator without Boot Camp in Macbook

I am not that a big gamer , but there is a game that I play to much is the Flight Simulator 2004, and I am interested if anyone has had success running Flight Simulator on my Macbook , but the main constraint is that I have is that I do not wish to resort to Boot Camp , by restorting to Boot camp I mean that I do not wish to do any kind of Virtualization, or neither I wish to do any particular Crossover Codeweavers, etc ) , please post back if some one knows how to do this .

Re: Run Flight Simulator without Boot Camp in Macbook

I will recommend you to undertake X-Plane. Its well again anyway. You can see a big number of demo at in its site if you take a look into the website , I have also heard that X-Plane 10 is coming out in the very close to prospect which will at the peak of everything. I would buy the program at the xplane site, since you get both pc & mac versions on the same disc. The retail copies only include one version, not both..

The only way to make a MS flight simulator run is by installing Bootcamp/Windows. I am running Windows 7 and flight simulator X and it functions very fine on my Macpro. I also posses X-Plane but don not make use of it much. The aircraft do not manage as well, and nothing defeats Flight Simulator X for eye candy. I think that was a more than enough suggestion for you , you can make out from

The had visited a link is to the most recent Win XP driver for the graphics hardware in the current MacBooks. Looking at the specifications for Flight Simulator, it would look that the present MacBooks must be more than competent of running the game. I too, had problem launching a game with Apple's Windows driver for the graphics hardware (the game does not launch at all), and when I installed Intel's Windows driver the game came right up.

Weill I can tell you what I did in my case l I downloaded the Intel driver and got the some message (that it requires geForce3/Radeon 8500). I then uninstalled the new FS Acceleration application and now the Flight simulator X runs in place of it . No issue at all using Bootcamp. But however I am not able return the Acceleration software since it is open, but I am certain will complain about the specifications not being obvious. We are going to come across into X-plane which I hear is a Mac application . Anyways I am thanking for your help.