Thread: Where are Bushels and crafting ingredients in FarmVille

Where are Bushels and crafting ingredients in FarmVille

The new buildings are coming quiet slowly in Farmville I do not think that all players can access the same, but do not worry, it's a matter of days. Now what i want to know how it goes. Please tell me how can i utilize the bushels and crafting ingredients in FarmVille to earn experience points or XP and even earning coins.

Re: Where are Bushels and crafting ingredients in FarmVille

Farmville is displaying this function slowly and is available to all people in the coming days. That means that not everyone will be able to access the buildings of crafts at this time. The buildings of the crafts are accessible from level 25. From this level we can turn our bushels in goods for subsequent use in the construction of craft products. After signing in to Farmville, you will see a popup that which will move you to crafts buildings and if we have not participated in the "Preview rural crafts buildings, we will have a new opportunity to choose our building.

If you want to become a successful and prosperous in FarmVille, You will have to take care to raise the level of the building crafts.

• The level of this construction determines the number of points we have available for production use.
    • The level of the building will also unlock new recipes.
    • You can raise the level of building crafts with FV Cash and coins, unlock the option.
    • To unlock the option above, we have to level up a certain amount of recipes.

If for some reason we remove our crafts building or we buy a new one. Then All progress in level, both in recipes and in the building recipes, will be saved. We will lose all the goods we are selling at that time. If you want to buy a new building crafts, we can buy on the market in the section Buildings for 100,000 coins, provided the same building where they initially chose. We can only own a single type of building at a time.

If you want a thriving business, you will need to improve your building. The level of your building determines the number of craft products available but it can also unlock new revenue.

To increase the size of your building, you can pay in FV by clicking on "Cash Upgrade or with coins unlock the option. To unlock the option, you must have a certain level of revenue, the following conditions:
    • 1 Star: Increase the level of revenue 6 times + 50 000 pieces .
    • 2 Stars: Increase revenue 18 times niveauz +100 000 pieces .
    • 3 Stars: Increase the level of 27 times earnings +400 000 pieces .
    • 4 Stars: Increase the level of revenue 36 times + 1 000 000 pieces.