Thread: FarmVille : No coins received for selling holiday cookies, lights, etc.

FarmVille : No coins received for selling holiday cookies, lights, etc.

I am playing this Zynga Farmville game on facebook and i wanna know something so Please let me know why I am getting "sold for 100 coins" when trying to sell my extra gift box. I am getting no coins for sale of crackers and lights, and it is very frustrating not knowing if I keep in my gift box until it is resolved or sell them immediately to make room for other important gifts . Please let me know soon!

Re: FarmVille : No coins received for selling holiday cookies, lights, etc.

I am also playing this FarmVille game from 4 to 5 month but I don’t know many things yet in this game, after I sold 10-15 of that gifts, I saw this post and after that also I tried to sell 7 holiday lights and 3 crackers. I should have gotten thousand coins but did not receive any coins. So please I also need to know whats the issue so if they won’t give then I should delete or should share with my friends.

Just as the title says, I have been selling the left over items and even says they are worth 100 coins each but I am not getting any coins for them. The same goes for my children's accounts. It's just a bit of truth, so I do not mind missing a few thousand coins ... or maybe not worthless, and 100 coins is displayed incorrectly when it should be 0? Just wanted to write about it regardless.

I thought I got 100 coins for at least one time when I sold one to see how much it gave in coins, but that was before I had completed all parts of the goal or mission or whatever it is called. After completion, no coins for selling them. I agree with others - if it says 100, then we should get 100. I really hope the goal/mission stuff was only one time thing. But Zynga does it in FrontierVille, which is why I finally quit playing it, and in CityVille, which is why I will not play it. I am tired of Zynga cramming their other games down my throat trying to have me go play them. They might as well combine all their games into one game as they are all beginning to be so similar.