Thread: Keyboard problem in DC Universe Online

Keyboard problem in DC Universe Online

I am a great fan of DC Universe Online game. I have a Windows 7 Operating System , one tera byte hard disk, with a five giga bytes RAM , an Intel processor. I have an NVIDIA graphic card. I have specially configured my system for gaming. I am a freaking game lover and I am familiar with almost all the games. I am currently working as a tester in a BPO firm. Two days back I had a problem with my keyboard while playing the DC Universe Online game. When I try to move my navigational keys and even the hot keys don’t work. The only way I can use these keys is by holding down the CTRL button. So has anybody else got such a problem.

Re: Keyboard problem in DC Universe Online

That is great, I had to face a similar problem but I did not know about the CTRL key that you used. I will try using the CTRL key and see if I can move around in the game using the navigational keys. I was stuck when I found that I was unable to move but I did not try using the CTRL key, then the only option left with me was to restart the game. But it is so annoying, to restart the game every time you face a problem. You loose all your levels and require to re roll from the levels acquired. I wish someone had a solution for it. I think the game responds differently on different systems. There should be a way we can fix this

Well I was playing the same game on the my laptop. I was using my Asus K52j keyboard, I had a similar issue and it was very irritating to restart the game every fifteen minutes. I even tried to look for the driver update using the device manager, but then I solved the problem by updating the driver meant for keyboards. I had made a search on google for driver updates of keyboard for my laptop and installed the driver. Then when I tried playing games it was OK but then the server went down which led to even more disgrace.

Same problem here I hope someone really comes up with a nice solution so that we can play this game without any disturbance. Many of my users are complaining about the keyboard control issues. When I was playing the game, it use to make annoying sounds and switching to characters or making new characters just wont fix the problem. Then every ten minutes I had to exit the game. I was able to make attacks but it seems to me as if some keys are locked in the game. This is very strange indeed and really need a solution. I am in a complete mess because it seems to unlock the keys every time we hold the CTRL key.