Thread: Unexpected gamestate in DC Universe Online

Unexpected gamestate in DC Universe Online

I have an Intel machine which is running with windows XP Operating System. I have an Asus motherboard with 4 Gb RAM and 500 Gb hard drive along with a new NVIDIA high definition graphics driver, and a broadband network. I am a crazy game lover and my machine is specially meant for gaming purposes. I am frustrated and really need to know what is going on, How can I get going with this problem. I am confused I was already logged in and suddenly it gave me a message of “Invalid game state”, and then it prompts me to exit and relaunch the game.

Re: Unexpected gamestate in DC Universe Online

DC universe online is also referred to DCUO and is used for online gaming purposes. It is an exciting experience to play these online games . These games are meant for multiple users. I am familiar with each and every character in this game, with every tricks , and even the graphical scenes that we have. While I was online two days back, I had a similar problem, while I was busy with one of my favourite characters it unexpectedly gave me an error and I had to restart the game. What I suggest is you restart your game and you will be able to avoid the error. But be cautious you may find difficulty to log on again if you restart the game, it happened with me.

I am totally into games and love the DC universe Online games. I have an entire collection of exciting games, plenty of games for play stations and even an awesome collection of ipod games . In this game you encounter the skies above the metropolis like a Superman and, even the shadows of the Gotham city. I was so upset because I had to re roll a level 26 character .Buddy I think restarting the game will solve the problem. I got the same message when I was trying choose my character. I suspect something wrong is going on with the servers but not yet sure about it.

It is a simple and easy to game and has no complicated key combinations . I am totally satisfied and feel excited, while trying to juggle an enemy, and I even love the kind of attacks that you can make in these games which are surprisingly responsive and which will never let you down. While I was on the network playing this game I got a similar message. I was so annoyed because I had to delete my character, before restarting the game . I have heard from one of my friend that there is some technical problem, means problem with the servers.