Thread: Mafia Wars: Two Minute Hustle

Mafia Wars: Two Minute Hustle

Since 2 days passed I have started playing the Mafia Wars in my Facebook account. I have completed several missions which seem to be tougher. However I have managed to complete with some difficulty. Right now I have heard some news about the Two-Minute Hustle. What actually this task is? What will I get with it? Please provide me some more information about this.

Re: Mafia Wars: Two Minute Hustle

For those who have never played, here's the breakdown called Two-Minute Hustle. Last time the Zynga provide me the 2 minute Hustle on my both Facebook account as well as in Yahoo account. At that in both account Mafia Wars is on the same level. I don’t know will I able to play this twice. However I don’t have much information about this. It might be a main mission or clash that will be going to offer you a Bonus prize or may be the energy for you.

However there is not any leak or gossip about the 2 minute Hustle on Mafia Wars. We are only seeing the banner that it is coming soon. However this time it will not be the same as before. However the game is upgrading frequently adding more and more levels for getting more members or users. So at this time the Zynga may come with a new task or idea for which we don’t have any further information regarding it. So whatever the hustle may be it will be gonna interesting.

The 2 minute hustle may be coming soon and might be available for only those who have completed the recommended levels. If all players can able to get this then I assume that it will be amazing for all players. It might enable a low level player to kick high level player. If it is a battle between 2 DONs then I hope that you will surely gonna enjoy it. I hope that this Hustle will make you more surprising than previous surprises.

I never heard about this 2 minute Hustle and I have never gone through this before. So I am very keen to see this anyhow. I don’t know what I need to do to get this task. I hope that every player will get this task unlocked in Mafia Wars. However there is no more information regarding this in internet. So we should need to wait until it is available for everyone. There is also no news from Zynga. So I think that they will be going to release in a shocking manner. No matter what thing just be prepared to face this mission.