Thread: Game Resets After Badge Earned in FrontierVille

Game Resets After Badge Earned in FrontierVille

I previously discovered 3 insects which affect me. Primary was error later than implementation the harvest x dissimilar plants badge. I receive the no tends lefts error. Next I was eliminating the immense amount of fruit trees I had succeeded from the horseshoe pit. I obtain credited for selling 30 animals badge, after that an item placement error. Please someone help me to solve this error or if I am say please help me to solve my problem. If anybody have any solution for this then please provide it to me.

Re: Game Resets After Badge Earned in FrontierVille

A small number of badges just dropped me back, bright cultivator 5 to 6 times on 7, I had on 12. After that, collection badge dropped on 98 from 100. And not at all mislaid connection, but while I logged back I have not those badges. And 3 or 4 others went downward for one that I didn't complete to final badge. This is from 6 and 7th, but I still have 98. From clever cultivator I removed all because I was dissatisfied.

Two times I have had to finish my 100 collection, after that I have previously harvested my 12 dissimilar crops today, it went through but after that the 12th didn't add up. Now I am on the 10,000 click thing and each time I get clicking I have to revive per Jack! It remains me full of activity being on level 80. But there are lots of glitches which are actually infuriating. Now I am off to remove my 500 decorations.

I sold 30 mature animals and got the Rowdy Rancher badge and got a blue hedgehog. About a minute later I got so far one more "mislaid the internet" message and had to revive. My badge and blue hedgehog were taken away and my growth put back downward to single animal sold, on the other hand, all the animals I sold are still vanished. I can rebuild the badge but I don't truly want to have to. For all I know one more 30 animals will vanish and I still won't have a brooch or hedgehog. The posting was made on my profile and quite a lot of friends have clicked on it and gotten their prize from it so I was not just visualizing things.

I was on level 56 working on a few of the novel badges. I got the 60 meals in a day badge and leveled up to 57 as seen a few hours before on my profile from distribution my experience. Later than I shared it my game said to revive. I did and reverse to level 56 and further back in experience than what I was. The unusual thing is my Badges still illustrated finished. I am getting truly aggravated with this occurrence. I effort every day spent horseshoes on the horseshoe pit and after that had it all whipped away with the badge finished. All those experience points exhausted. I am utilizing google chrome with Windows 7. I have the most up to date flash.