Thread: Trouble with the Want Fries with Them Fries in FrontierVille

Trouble with the Want Fries with Them Fries in FrontierVille

As I say in my title that I have a few problem with Want Fries with Them Fries. Does anyone here who has any knowledge about this? A few detail mentioned below which help you to solve my problem.

Harvest 20 Potatoes
    Collect 20 Elbow Grease
    Collect 20 Lard
    Also have some problem with Want MORE Fries with Them Fries. Same here I posted few details:

Harvest 30 Potatoes
    Get 20 Elbow Greases (The grease will be utilized to finish the task.)
    Get 20 Blocks of Lard
    Please help someone. Any information regarding this issue will be appreciated.

Re: Trouble with the Want Fries with Them Fries in FrontierVille

I have finished this task sometime previous week (posted this earlier) and currently I have to do it all over another time. I know I finished it because it said it did and moved out from my tasks list. While I logged back in a pair hours later, it was back. Why do I have to do it all over another time? It took me factually everlastingly only to get my friends to assist me with the dang elbow grease!

I, as well, have previously finished this mission. It emerged once more in my tasks today. What is going on with FrontierVille? I thought the Shipping Label trouble was lastly fixed as I was able to take delivery of a few yesterday, but it is back to getting the I have surpassed my gift" another time today while my friends attempt to send me one. I am as well unable to gather gifts off the feed as it says I have previously composed the amount for the day even though I have not. I can't even send items to my fellow citizens as it tells me the prizes are previously gone, even while clicked on just seconds later than the appeal showed on the feed. I have quite much given up playing all additional games because I truly liked this one, but if the troubles persist, I will give this one up too.

I be aware of this is a dissimilar quest, just similar to the other. But I just completed it and got not anything. I required 4 more elbow grease, made the post, after that determined to observe if any of my friends required it as well so I could send to them and get single in return. I saw that 4 friends had clicked on my post, so I came back to the game. I didn’t get the pop up which said I finished the assignment, so I clicked on the icon for the mission on the left hand side of display. All 4 objectives had a green check spot. Lingered some time to observe if it would pop up that I finished the mission, and while that didn’t occur I leave the game and re-entered it. The symbol is disappeared and I got not anything. This is getting exasperating since it occurred the similar way with the overseas marriage task.

I am having the similar problem. I logged in and saw I had established my previous block of lard to finish the mission and it just sat there with the check symbols. I didn't get a revive error or anything, but there is downward at the base left of the picture where internet explorer says "Error on page". I have not had it take place on any additional tasks. I don't know which edition of internet explorer I am running and I am on level 47.