Thread: How can I start new franchise in neighbor’s city?

How can I start new franchise in neighbor’s city?

I have just started to play this game here and I just want to know how I can place the franchise in Sam’s city as it has been mentioned in the game. The thing is that when I go to the city there then I get the confirmation that I have visited the city of Sam; but when I try to place the franchise of mine there then I can just not see it getting placed there. Can you please help me in getting the Franchise placed there. I also want to know if I will be able to place the franchise placed in the neighboring city as well. Any help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How can I start new franchise in neighbor’s city?

Well it seems to me that there is some issue with the web browser that you are using there. Please let me know if you are using Opera browser. It seems to me that when you pay visit to Sam city then you get the first part of the quest completed and then it takes some time to load the city completely. At that time if you are trying to place the franchise then you will not be allowed to do the same. Also when it turns out to be Opera then it will for sure take you a lot time. Switch to some other browser and see if that can really make the difference in your case there.

It will be better if you can just make use of the Mozilla Firefox in your case so that if there is some issue with the loading of the game then Firefox will really help you in getting the speed there. Once you have done this then you will be required to go to Sam’s city and then click on the Empty Lot that is there in her city. You will be allowed to go to place your business there. You will have to select the same from your build option. That’s it. If you are making use of the Opera browser then you can just have the Opera Turbo working in your case there.

In order to place the franchise you will be required to have the shop in your city as well. Then once you are done with this then you will be able to place the franchise in the entire neighboring city as well. The procedure is same as that you do the same while visiting the Sam City. Make sure that you just let the page get load at first and then start placing the franchise of yours. It will be better if you can wait for the neighbors to ask you to open the one for you there and then you go for placing the same.

If you want to build the franchise in your neighboring city then at first you will be required to place the same shop in your city as well. Once you are done with this then you can just go and visit the neighbor’s city and then place the franchise for the same there. Just make a click on the empty plot there and then you will be able to place the same there. You will be guided to place the franchise of yours with the help of an arrow and a green box.

After you build the franchise and you return to your town you will see another task. Building the Headquarter there. It is necessary that you build the headquarter so that you can supply the franchise of yours with the goods from your city. This will really help you in earring a good amount of coins and reputations as well. Also when you will be placing the headquarters and you will be supplying the goods you will get to see the coins increasing.