Thread: FarmVille:On what did you use megagrow

FarmVille:On what did you use megagrow

I used it on Lilies because i have already mastered sunflowers,orange daisies,white rose i was not able to grow Electric lilies which has the highest XP gained in just a day its buying price is just 950 coins and selling price is 1111 coins which helps me in both gaining coins as well as gaining experience to increase the level.To mastered lilies i needed to harvest 900 plots i have just 400-450 plots so i would had taken atleast a day to master so this megagrow helped me a lot Thank You Zynga. You saved my day.
    On what will you use yours?

Re: FarmVille:On what did you use megagrow

"MegaGrow" was just like a god for me in this farmville game because of this megagrow i saved 4-5 days because i used this megagrow on Artichokes i almost completed 1 level in a day which was very helpfull.Me and my friends had a bet on who how reaches to 75th level first and i was the one to win the bet all because of megagrow it helped me a lot to win the bet all my friends used it but i used it to harvest artichokes which took 4 days of harvesting time.Now i am on 90th level and after lossing the bet my friends had left playing farmville but i still play it.I do enjoy it the most i some how spare an hour for the game.

I used mine on Broccoli! I only had about 500 more for the Mastery and was very excited that I didn't have to wait 2 more days!!Thanks to Megamind!! Now i am on Level 100 - 80 Masteries including Super Pumpkins, Goji Berries, Candy Corn, Tomatillos, Cupcakes, Sweet Beets, Hollyhocks, Organic Blueberries, Black Roses, White Pumpkins, Candy Canes and Poinsettias.Currently Working on Fire and Ice Roses.

I have used mine on some red wheat. It's the 3 day crop I can't get done in one planting, since it has a total of 1500 to master. So it will knock 3 days off my time to master it.So this is how i saved my 3 days. All my four day crops are done, and now red wheat is also done and now only cotton is left, and with a 900 mastery number I can get that done in one planting using a bushel.I have reached 98 Level with 36 Blue Ribbons and 79 Mastery's Including: Goji Berry, Triticale, Hollyhock, Organic Blueberry, Cupcakes, Pinto Beans, Lupine, Sweet Beets, Dog Rose, Candy Corn, Black Roses, White Pumpkins, Candy Canes, Pointsetta, White Pointsetta, Balloons and Fire and Ice Roses. And now i growing Forget me not.

I have not used mine yet. in fact, I have never used my free biplane flight. I just never had stuff planted that I thought would be worth it. I had planned to plant a whole field of watermelon or artichokes, but I had one hilly corner of my farm that needed individual clicking, so i planted watermelon, artichokes, etc, there, maybe 160 plots. I did it again and again and now most of the long term crops are mastered. i had never planted any 3 or 4 day crops when the biplane came out, but they all got mastered while I was focused on the rest of my farm. the dilemma about the biplane is that if I wanted to use the biplane to knock out 2 or 3 hours, a 1 or 2 FV cash flight, I would have wasted my free flight, so I have never used it I will probably plant a two day crop I need now, since I will have my megagrow in reserve. Is that one able to be used when we want, not on our next flight?.