Thread: After installing GTA 4 my system is not getting started

After installing GTA 4 my system is not getting started

My laptop Acer Aspire is recently running on to the windows vista operating system, which is specified with 4GB RAM, 500 GB hdd with NVIDIA GEForce graphic card. I essentially make use of this machine for internet, and sometimes to play games. The difficulty with this machine is, after installing GTA 4 first, the machine is not able to starts in normal mode. It appears the logo into the screen, but unable to start. I am not able to recognize what should I do at the present? Any suggestion on this trouble will be appreciated very much.

Re: After installing GTA 4 my system is not getting started

I recommend you to start this in the safe mode, I hope this will start; at the present proceed to the device manager, and from there position the disport driver tab. I believe that like this kind of issue is happening because if the graphic card or there may be some kind of issue in your driver may be it gets out dated. So if this occurs, then I am confident that by updating the driver this problem gets resolved. For that you have to right click on the driver name and select update choice, this will collect the update version knowledge of the driver that you are recently making use of. Try with this; I think this will be solved.

I have some solution regarding this difficulty, so one of them is that you just try to use some of the third party software or the toolbar those are. In this some of them come through the trusted software programs. And they installed devoid of any windows permission. And like this thing is not necessary then first of all you remove that from your machine, and also remove the temporary files and empty the registry editor, if any file of those application programs are there then this can generate difficulty. So I will suggest you to go through this, I hope this will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

In this first you reload the graphic driver, in my brother’s machine; same trouble was occurring around one month ago but in this after the installation of a GTA 4. At whatever time he tried to start it but it displays the company logo and remains in that mode. So regarding this he consults with technical person. And he recommended that the display driver get corrupted, for the reason that the game which you try to install is not getting supported by the windows platform. And the problem can be solved by reloading the graphics driver one more time, for that first of all remove the tainted or you can say that damaged driver from your machine and with that get rid of other files of that driver application. At the present starts the fresh installation process, I hope by this without any doubt, you will be able to overcome from the problem.

I believe the trouble is occurring in the windows startup. The startup might be tainted, for the reason that I found in a number of other web sites that some of the graphical programs can crooked or change the windows settings. So in your case, I imagine either the graphics driver or the gamming application may damage the start up in your system. So if this occurs then there is only one solution for this trouble, go for the startup repair option. And if you get solution after doing this then please let me inform this over here so that others also can take the benefit for this kind of issue.