Thread: Cityville: Visiting neighbors is quite vary

Cityville: Visiting neighbors is quite vary

Hello all my Cityville users, I have a very interesting question for all of you, this thing clicked my mind as I was visiting my friends city. In the beginning when I would visit my friends city I was always awarded with the coins and the energy and even I can do many things that I want on their city. But since the last few days it suddenly came into my notice that whenever I visited my friends city sometimes I could get the desired coins and points and sometimes I don’t get any of those. So guys anyone knowing why this is happening please help me to overcome this.

Re: Cityville: Visiting neighbors is quite vary

I have searched about the information from the cityville site and have found that we are desired to get the coins and a certain number of bonuses from your neighbors only once in every 24 hours, if you visit your neighbor city more than 2 times a day then you will not be able to get the coins and energy for the entrance. So if you are visiting the city more than once then you will not get the bonus in terms of coins and energy. So I request you to not visit the city more then once in order to enjoy the free bonus effect.

Friends I have made sure that I visit to my friends city just once in 24 hours a day, and when in the first instant I visit I get the coins and the energy of my visit to the city. But when after 24 hours I visit again I am not able to get my share of profit. Sometimes I am able to get my share of the profit and the other times I don’t get it, I have really depended on this way of generating money as the other means are really very complex and takes a long time. So if anyone can help me knowing what is the problem, I will really be thankful to them.

Just wait and see if your share of luck for visiting the neighbors city might get credited to your account the next day after your visit to your neighbors city. Sometimes due to the loss of some packets while playing the game, the updation might not take full effect at that point of time, or it could be that the Cityville might have went offline at that point of time and that is why the changes that needed to happen didn’t happen and you get the coins and the energy credited into your account the very next day of your visit. For this you will have to make a note of the coins available in your account each and every day.

I have found that the number of the coins and the bonuses depend upon how famous you are in the city, if you are that to famous in the city then you will get even more coins and energy for visiting the city as compared to if you are not that popular in the city. So if you are having a good popularity among all the neighbors then I guess you will be able to get more returns on your visit to the neighbors city, I hope that you understand what I am trying to say.