Thread: CityVille: Unable to gain profit from trees.

CityVille: Unable to gain profit from trees.

Hello everyone
    Last month I complete all levels of Fishville and restaurant city. From last two weeks I am playing CityVille. When I started playing this game I didn’t look any difficulty related to my citizens any other existing objects. Actually after doing lot of things finally I got trees for my city. But I noticed that they are benefiting me. When I click on them for collecting for collecting points they are not responding me anymore. I am unable to sort out exact problem behind that. Is there anything wrong at server side or there is something that I missed out. Can you help me to find out exact problem behind this issue? I am waiting for your replies. I search on google for answer of this question but no luck. I hope you will never going to disappoint me. Thanks in advance.

Re: CityVille: Unable to gain profit from trees.

From first look I don’t think so this an there is anything wrong at server side. As you told me earlier you just start play this game before this you played another game available on the facebook. From this information it might be look like cache problem. I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by clearing your cache completely. And check whether your problem is solved or not. Actually most of problems related to online games are solved by clearing cache data. In your case it might be possible that your cache is holding older data which doesn’t allows you to gain profit from your trees. check whether games other functionality is ok or not?

Before trying complex thing I will suggest you to solve this problem using simple solution that is removing all data present in your cache by using clear cache option. Even after clearing your cache if still you are facing the same problem about trees. Then I will suggest you to log out from this game and try to do same thing after some time. I hope after log out your problem will resolve when you logged in next time. When I come across problems like this I am also used same solution and it works for me every time. If your problem still as it is I will suggest you to take any experienced persons help who already cross all the levels of CityVille.

Yes! I am finally got right answer for you. As you said earlier you recently stare playing this game, check whether you already satisfied the following three challenges or not.

• First: - place the tree.
    • Second: - collect 10 gifts.
    • Third: - collect 30 more gifts and make total of gifts to 40.

Actually I took my friends advice to solve your problem he told me to clear cache first and logged out from system. After three to four hour again log in and check the same scenario. I hope your problem will solved after new log in second time. If still you are unable to solve this problem even after completing all first three challenges, contact your friends and ask them. Are they facing same problem or no? if answer is positive than there must be server problem. There is no solution to fix problem occurred at server side. Wait for two days they will diagnose this problem from their side. For more information take help of reference guide.