Thread: Is Spreadsheet available for Cityville

Is Spreadsheet available for Cityville

Guys I am new to this cityville as I have started playing this game just a week ago all because of the my friends who want me to join as their neighbors so that I can help them in the construction of the building. Since I am new to this Cityville so I would want to know from the ones who have been playing this Cityville for a long time that is there a spreadsheet available for this game that can give me an overview of the entire locations of the game which could make playing the game easy. Also, if it is there so guys please suggest a source from where I will be able to get this spreadsheet. Eagerly waiting for the reply.

Re: Is Spreadsheet available for Cityville

Well friend all I have heard that most of the people are being working on this spreadsheet just to help the people in playing the game so that they can stick to it. This game is much more advance and a bit complicated as compared to the Farmville because in Farmville we have to only work and increase the production of our own farm, but in Cityville we have to move places around the entire city so that we can build and construct houses and buildings. Since people have shifted their focus on this game lately so I guess that is the reason why the spreadsheet has been not yet evolved. But don’t worry you will surely get the spreadsheet by the end of this month.

As far as I know that the some of the spreadsheet are already out, that is the spreadsheet for the businesses that is to construct office at a specific locality with sizes as well are already on display. You can get this from the Cityville game options. Also, one of my friend was telling me yesterday that even the bonuses spreadsheet along with the profit are listed in the building decoration area as well. Although I haven’t checked myself but he informed me that this one is available on the top of the decoration icon. So see for yourself if you are able to detect one and enjoy the game.

Guys I have got the spreadsheet for the business as well as the decorations with the bonus and the profit time, but I would want to know that is the spreadsheet for the Housing is out or not. I mainly look into constructing houses in the Cityville and that is the reason why I would like to have the spreadsheet for this one. Since the houses gives us more and more profit then any other entity so I would personally like to have the housing spreadsheet. Any one having please post on the forum.

Friends I have searched each and every where for the spreadsheet of the housing but unfortunately I was not able to locate any of it. I have tried making the spreadsheet by myself and while making it I found that it is actually very difficult to make the spreadsheet for the Housing Purpose. I have the spreadsheet according to the area and the sq meter of the house that will help us in getting too much of the profit but I have got stuck in places like the rental return per hour, initial cost vs. return, or some other complex situation. So if can add up to this is free to post the rest of the requirements of the housing spreadsheet.