Thread: DC Universe Online stucks at Waiting for World List

DC Universe Online stucks at Waiting for World List

Its been two hours now that I am trying to login for playing the DC Universe Online but it is not getting connected at all. When I click on play then it loads up and then get me to the connecting screen where it shows couple LOGOs and text and then "Waiting for world list" at the top of the screen. Now the problem is that it gets stuck at this point and nothing goes further.

Re: DC Universe Online stucks at Waiting for World List

May be the server itself have got down to which you are trying to get connected. I suggest you to try connecting with some other server as it may get connected easily and does not show any such problem. In most of the cases when user is not getting connected with the server but it lets you to attempt for the same then it is an issue or server as it is not working properly or there could be any issue with the server which results in such malfunctioning.

Make sure that you have selected the perfect server according your region. As if server that you are trying to connect have restricted the user from out of the region then you won't be able to connect with it if you are falling in that category. I think you should check about the same issue by connecting with some alternative server where it won't be showing such waiting screen. Sometime it happens that an internet connection does not support properly so you must confirm about the same as well.

Mostly this would be an internet issue as your router might not be capable of getting connected with the gaming server due to which it keeps on waiting for the infinite time. I suggest you to check that your router is doing port forwarding properly or not. If not then you must change some settings for it and then check that it is moving any further to the waiting screen or not. I have seen such problem while playing the WOW online but then came to know that it was an issue regarding the router that I am using for an internet connection on my laptop.

It could be the firewall which is not letting you to get connected with the game server of DC Universe Online. I think you should disable all the firewalls on your machine. First of all if you are using the windows operating system on your machine then disable the windows firewall. You have to get into control panel from where you can disable it. Even any other third party firewall can also block your machine to get connected with the server. So disable an antivirus program as well who has their own firewalls.