Thread: Dead Space 2 Action button (E) not working

Dead Space 2 Action button (E) not working

I have installed a Dead Space 2 on my machine and I have reached up to the Tram Station level where I have got stuck. Here I need to fly from one tram to another one. When I pressed the end on the screen then it showed me [E] but E button is not working somehow. Can anybody has any idea that what has happened here. Is there any other alternative key that I can use instead of [E] ?

Re: Dead Space 2 Action button (E) not working

I have not played this game yet on my machine because of which I don't have much idea about the keystrokes used on this game. But there must be some option by which you can change the keystrokes on this game. I suggest you to go to the Options and then check that what action has been assigned to the button E which you need to change. Once you have changed it and then check restarting game that it changes the keystrokes back to default or not.

Yes it is possible to change the keys for playing this game. You need to set the second action button as like KP ENTER which is in fact the button at 3d block of buttons on a keyboard. Check that it works for you or not. If it does not then you may use any other key that is yet vacant or not assigned to any action. But make sure that the no two keys are set to different actions as it might affect the both the actions and none of them will work.

I have played this game and I guess it won't be only working by pressing the E button as you have to press two buttons at the same time which will let you fly from one tram to another one. I would like to ask you that are you spamming on the button E or you just press it couple of time. In fact you need to keep on spamming the E button which works properly. If that too does not works then I don't have any idea that how to solve your issue. May be you need to wait a bit more.

Actually you need to keep on spamming on only one button as you should be spamming button E and KP ENTER. Please not that the if you have set some other button for the second one then you have to press that one along with the button E. If this does not works as well then I suggest you to disconnect all the keyboard and joysticks that has been connected with your machine.