Thread: How can I earn cash in restaurant city?

How can I earn cash in restaurant city?

Hello friends
    I am first year hotel management student. Recently I start playing restaurant city on facebook. This is suitable game for me according to my profession, but as I tell you I am completely unaware about rules and regulation about this that’s why I need your help to know more about this one. Can you tell me? How can I earn money in this game? I never played any online game before. It is a first time; I am playing any online game. I know this is helpful for extending my friends list also. Can you tell me the pathways to earn money? I need your suggestions; your suggestions will be helpful in daily life also. Your each and every reply is valuable for me. I would like to say thanks to all peoples in advance.

Re: How can I earn cash in restaurant city?

Restaurant city is one of the most popular games available on facebook. While playing this game players construct their own restaurant for earning money. They handle the entire basic thing related to particular real-life restaurant like creating menu, cooking foods and all that. This is really perfect game for hotel management students or peoples who simply loved cooking. In order to become successful in this game, you have to enlarge your business as you spend time on it. And to achieve success regular earning is important from your restaurant. You can earn coins by paying real life cash, but it is not an ideal way to extending your business. There are some basic steps that you have to follow for gaining continues success in this game, which are listed on restaurant cities guide available on facebook.

The basic funda to earn money in restaurant city is serving your customers. When customer comes in your restaurant serve them the various recipes that you cooked in your restaurant. You will get money when customers finish their meal. The number of customers you served is directly proportion to amount of money you gain from your restaurant. Try to serve more and more customers by making use of efficient layout of restaurant. Always try to keep your restaurant as clean as possible. After all cleanness is one of the important factors in restaurant business. If you follow this suggestion I am definitely sure you will earn more money is less duration.

Obviously in real life if you are doing restaurant business than serving customer is only the basic source of earning, but inside this game you have more option to earn money. Did you saw tree around restaurant while playing this game. They are also source of money to your business. There are some trees which hold coins. if you want to collect that coins simply click on that those trees. This method of earning money is known as "bumping trees." You can also use your friend’s restaurants trees for earning quick cash. While maintaining the restaurants don’t forget to sell unwanted items. If you are planning to modernize your decoration, you can sell waste city items of your restaurant by moving them to cash register.

While playing restaurant city along with earning money conserving money is also equally important. Try to conserve your money as much as possible. It might possible that for some duration nobody visits your restaurant and you faced financial problems. Don’t try to upgrade your items until you are not sure about profit. Always try to buy items with lowest price. You can use that saved money for expanding your business across your friend’s cities. If you want to know about possible pathways to earn money, simply take reference of guides related to restaurant city. You can use any one of them. I will suggest you to use guide that contains information in points instead of paragraphs.