Thread: New Buildings available in Cityville

New Buildings available in Cityville

Hello my friends
    I recently opened an account on facebok, for making new friends. My school friends told me that if you want to make new friends faster than others than the easiest way is participating in social games available on facebook. There are many options available on facebook like mafia wars, CityVille etc. Among them I choose CityVille, because it is more creative one compared to others and also helpful for improving our knowledge related to business and marketing. Now I want to build my city with new constructions. As I told earlier I am fresher in this game, I am not much aware about the buildings available in this game and their requirements. Is there anyone, who can help me to know about different types of buildings that I can construct inside my city. Waiting for your suggestions. I would like to thanks in advance for all your replies.

Re: New Buildings available in Cityville

Welcome inside community of cityVille. I am also playing this game from last two months. It is really one of the interesting social games available on social networking sites. If you are looking for new buildings to construct in your city than, I have one good news for you. Zynga has recently introduced four new building for making this game more interesting. These two buildings are actually categorized in to two different types that is two business buildings and two community buildings. Now I don’t have enough time to tell you detailed information about them. I assure I will get back to you, once I get free time. Till than you can ask your friends about these constructions.

I know there are four new buildings available inside cityville, but now I only have information related to buildings which come under business section. There are two buildings available in this category. One is Appliances Store and another one is Laundromat. The cost Appliances store is just around 25 city cash. They are helpful for earning money around 405 coins after supplying 90 goods. Whereas the cost of Laundromat is too less compared to Appliances store, its coast is nearly about 5000 coins. By default it earns 515 coins after stocking 115 goods. One thing that I like to tell you that in order to get access to Laundromat, your city must contain around 1,100 citizens inside your city.

I was also amazed when I heard there are four new buildings launched inside cityville. Unfortunately now I only have information related to buildings which comes under community buildings category. Similar business buildings community buildings also have two buildings. First one is Middle School. And second one is Modern Art Gallery. Unfortunately both of them are available for coins. Modern Art Gallery is accessible only those players who have already cross level 60 similar case with Modern Art Gallery, it is available to all players who crossed level 32.for building Middle School you need 27,500 coins and it is capable of adding 800 peoples inside your city, whereas for building Modern Art Gallery coast require is about 200,000 coins.

Yes! There are four building available in cityVille to make your city advance one. These four buildings are categorized in to two types first one is business and second one is community. You can get these two new items inside games store. There is an option called new section inside games store where all these types of buildings are listed. Nowadays there is no time limit of using this. I am sure you will able to afford all these buildings. For more information you can refer the guide available on internet which will help you to know about their requirements and benefits over other. Hope you will cross all levels as fast as possible.