Thread: FarmVille: Valentine's Day Decorating Contest!

FarmVille: Valentine's Day Decorating Contest!

Hey guys I have heard that there is going to be some Valentines Day Decorating contest that is going to be held on the eve of the Valentines Day, can some one help me providing all the details that are necessary to participate in the contest, what are the rules and what is the prize that has imposed on wining the contest. I would love to take part in this contest provided if get to know what is the eligibility and what are all the things that are necessary to get going in the contest. I would love to win the contest for my friends. So guys please do reply quickly so that I can be able to prepare myself well before hand in the contest.

Re: FarmVille: Valentine's Day Decorating Contest!

To participate in this contest we just have to decorate our farm with the decorative tools that are available to us with the help of as much coins that we can spend. So the first strategy for getting this thing done is that we will have to first earn ample amount of coins in our kitty so that we can decorate our farm to the fullest. Also, the FarmVille team will be selecting the ten best Valentine's Day Themed Farms on the 14th of February and we will have to make the modification of our farms with all the decorations and any other thing before 6 pm on the Valentines day. The true winners who deserves the prizes will be awarded on the 16th of February. So guys go on and make the most out of this contest.

We have to make our farm as innovative as we can with all the decorative tools that are available to us, We will have to be creative as much as we can, because we will get judged on the criteria based on the originality and the hardwork that we have all put in our far. So guys all I would want to suggest you is to make your farm as much true as you can and don’t even try to use image copied from your friends farm or even imitating any one else, as the farm has to be unique for each and every person who participates in the contest. So go guys go get your prize.

Hey I have heard that the prizes that will be given on winning the Valentines Decorative contest is , 500 Farm Cash and 500,000 coins is this true. Also, apart from this I would want to know that does we just require to modify our farm and leave it and then Facebook authorities will automatically scan each and every persons farm for judging who has the best farm of all or do we have to send an image of our farm to them, so that they will conduct the judgment based on the photos that are been delivered to them. Also, if this is a case then where we should send this images and what should be the extensions of this pictures.

Yes all that you have heard is absolutely correct, the prizes that are to be given away is 500 Farm Cash and 500,000 coins for winning the contest. Also, you will have to submit the image of your farm before 6pm on the 14th February and any image submitted after that will not be considered. I have got some of the steps that are required to upload the images on the FarmVille forums. For this you will have to Click a photo of your farm. and upload the same on your computer disk and keep it save.Next step is to get the code of this image, so that it can be loaded on the FarmVille forums,for this you will have to go to the imageshack website and then browse for your image form over there. Also rembember to resize the image that you want to upload as it will have to be as large as possible. Once you uploaded the image you will have to copy the direct link of the image form the text box and then paste it with your email address and name on the FarmVille Forums. This will make the FarmVille community access to your farm photo and with this you will be able to get the conformation of your prize directly on your email account.