Thread: FarmVille:Doesnt it seems selfish to take so many seedlings and trees

FarmVille:Doesnt it seems selfish to take so many seedlings and trees

Guys I have one concern about the seedling that we do on our tree or the farm that we have grown, no matter how much seedling we do only one goes to the feed, now this is something silly and I would want Zynga to correct it as soon as possible. Also, when the collections was just started, if we took more than one tree or sapling, there should be a case where we have to leave some for our neighbors, so that they could also enjoy the fun with us. Although one problem is definite is that even one hungry neighbor has the power to hamper the game when only one item is offered, so I would want Zynga to fix all the problems as early as possible, so guys please provide all your views regarding this issue.

Re: FarmVille:Doesnt it seems selfish to take so many seedlings and trees

Hey I guess that this is the way it has been designed in the game and that we will have to follow the same thing, the seedling I know that it’s very silly but we can’t help it in any case as again redeveloping the game will require our whole gifts along with the coins earned and level passed to get lost and we have to start each and every thing again. The more time you will spend in playing this game you will surely get use to the stalking of the farm and the seedling that has been done in the farm. So stick to whatever we have got and enjoy the effect.

I also find this really disgusting as, we have to send many of the return foals/calves again to the people who have received the same from me and I have to keep them on my farm rather than selling them. When the collections began, I was not able to get a full collection, and some people were posting a way about 40 collections per day. I think that the Zynga should really look into this matter and take the necessary steps for overcoming the difficulty for us or else many of the people will loose trust on FarmVille and will gradually move in playing some other game.

I think that there no point becoming greedy to take each and every seedling that comes your way,, but I know that most people will like to grab every single item so as to increase the count of coins . We should play this as a friendly manner with our neighbors so as to leave something for them to enjoy their bulk as well on FarmVille. Even if you use 2 or 3 saplings or trees for you and keep the rest for them it could benefit you as well as the neighbor, because then some where down the line if you need help then you can ask for some gifts from the neighbor. So guys just be cool and enjoy the game as much as you can.