Thread: FarmVille:Does clicking "OK" really matter?

FarmVille:Does clicking "OK" really matter?

One problem have been just solved and already a new one has arise, this time it is with the newsfeed posts that do not load the Farmville game when clicked that is the facility which tells you whether or not you have got the free items or not that is the collections or gifts, bouquets, and collectables . Now we even have the "OK" button which helps us to take it to the desired level. But when clicking the OK button I am getting the error saying "Stop clicking the OK button because then no one else can get the gift". Also, sometimes I even get the message saying ” Stop pushing the ok button and go back home instead the gift will be in your box 10 people can get this". So guys I would want to know that does pressing this will cause any end of the application or is it something else. Please give your suggestions.

Re: FarmVille:Does clicking "OK" really matter?

Good to see this kind of thread on the forum, because each and every one of us were having some doubt with the OK button, I think that this is because of the amount of any item that can be collected is often inconsistent. All of the time we have to refresh the page in order to get the gifts send successfully to all the people that I know or who requests from me.

Hey don’t get worried about this error, this is just a glitch in the game and I can assure you that pressing the OK button will not harm the game in any way. Also, you will not loose any of the game play, I have also pressed the OK button and was able to get the items from the gift box and also sent them to the neighbors who have even accepted it. This is comparable to the animal adoptions where there is a random number of shareable items and we have to choose any one of them. So don’t worry about any thing and just enjoy the game.

According to me the only cause of this clicking ok is due to that fact people move around the applications too quickly. So that is the reason why you are getting the error when you are trying to get access the items from the giftbox. So don’t worry about any of the click button as this is just done to make the users hold for a while, when they are playing the FArmVille game on the Facebook. Even if you click on the OK button you wont have any problem as you can easily send and receive bonuses and rewards from the feed.