Thread: How to remove non-friends from mafia wars

How to remove non-friends from mafia wars

Hi friends
    I am here to ask you one more question related to social gaming. Last month I join the community of mafia wars on facebook. It is an idle way to make new friends. But from last month I noticed that there are some members in my family who never performed their specified jobs as well as they didn’t participates in mafia wars. I need to remove those one from my mafia family. Is there anyone who already performed this kind of operation? Please let me come to know me also. I also need your suggestion whether I am doing right thing or not. If not please give reasons for that also. I am waiting for your valuable suggestions desperately. I would like to say thanks in advance.

Re: How to remove non-friends from mafia wars

Never became too hasty while playing social games. The main motive of social games is to connect more and more people together. To strengthen social networking’s net. If there are no serious reason behind doing this than I always suggests you, don’t go with this option. There are some Reasons that I found while searching on web, which are responsible for removing friends from your mafia family if any one of them is applicable to you than only go with this option.
    The conditions are as below:-
    • There are lots of member’s lies inside your family around 3000 to 4000
    • The member is your clan enemy in the word of mafia wars.
    • Member is unable to help you during wars.

If you have members, who unable to help you while playing mafia wars, I will suggest you to remove them from your mafia family by simply following steps given below:-
    • After log in inside mafia wars switch to its Recruit page.
    • There you will find the link saying remove non-friends from mafia.
    • The recruit page will show you the remaining members after removing all non- friends from mafia family.

I am also one of the family members inside the mafia wars universe. I already had around two thousand members in my mafia family. I yet not use this option. The major motive of playing social games is nothing but increasing your contacts of networks nothing else. Yes I know it is really frustrating when your member unable to give response to your call. This not means that they are not interested in staying inside your family. They might have other reasons. Instead of removing them directly from your friends list I would suggest you to give them some time to recover. Till then assign the task to other active members who always ready to help you. After some period of time if you noticed the same thing then I will prefer you to use remove non-friends list option available on recruit page inside mafia wars.

If you are still confused about, what you have to do? I will simply suggest you to refer the guides available on net. They contain detail information about all operations and their advantages and disadvantages also. You can easily download one of them for future use. If you are still not satisfied after referring the guide, than last option remains is take a advice of experienced person who already reached uppermost level in mafia wars. For that you have to submit your id in mafia wars community available on facebook. I hope he will suggest you the right option to get rid of this problem.