Thread: Missions again changed in Mafia Wars

Missions again changed in Mafia Wars

It emerges to be listing the leader at present, in addition to the mission stats of everybody else at present contributing in that exacting mission. The fraction I take exception with is that it is currently probable to get loot that is not extremely, well, helpful. For example the Bollywood I just hitched in the unusual slot for one task. Anybody else seeing this change? Please someone suggest some useful or important tips and information for this problem.

Re: Missions again changed in Mafia Wars

Here in your case I also wish to add bit information and wish this will helpful to you. Just checked my mission recompense and yup. Obtain a Planet Bollywood for unusual (jeez, they have been plummeting like flies at the instant in Vegas, I have previously arrive at the max 5 limit) and a Hollow Point (boost, like as if we require additional), Fidel (Cuba collection, I have plenty).

It is accurate, collection items?? Special parts? Truly? I defended the short XP ratio earlier; because the loot was appeal it, even with the arbitrariness of it all. But at present I am expected to peril my stamina or power in a low XP job to get compilation items? And that, if there is not a clown in there which determined not to come to an end the task at all. They have to be unserious!! They should moreover keep just good loots, or get improved XP, or make it so that you can do a bit additional so you get as a minimum one rare item every go. Man, way to kill a feature in a solitary stroke.

I was racking up on failure vultures and rogue cia agents, at present I got a improved chance of getting complete junk in its place. They in fact take a step forward by putting the mission proprietor and a few stats, and two steps back by jacking the rewards so that no one worries who haves it any longer cause it is not worth doing. And they as well raised the power strength costs. Guess they comprehend us average users were infectious up with their CC players with all this task loot and determined that was not adequate.

My Missions sheet is all screwed up, and it currently takes 6 to 8 seconds to load (while it utilized to take 2 second to load) and the page is all knotted and strange, and not functioning properly! It takes about 5 to 7 seconds for the text or formatting to bound into place, because there is text and player's pictures, and matter which bound into place (like it takes the page 5 to 7 seconds to load at present) and there are images lead by which show up below the "enforcer" and "hacker" situations. Why does Zynga attempt tough to break stuff that is not out of order?