Thread: Cannot pass the boss fight at ruby level in Mafia Wars

Cannot pass the boss fight at ruby level in Mafia Wars

At last, I succeeded into break through the Roma boss at ruby level in Mafia Wars. What a bombshell, 40k health, two henchmen’s, hit him at concerning 600 and him who two shots me. So what does Zynga carry out? Bosses not possible to overwhelm even for those who purchase countless reward points? (I not at all purchased any one, for myself). What's the matter, if it is not to off all the Mafia Wars players? Now the just way to beat that boss at ruby level (red Jackson was tough, I think Hank Williams will be amusing. And Italy bosses, the primary one in Roma is previously not possible) is to clash on a Mafia Wars window and cure on a next one. Is that what Zynga wish us to do to kill the bosses?

Re: Cannot pass the boss fight at ruby level in Mafia Wars

The Bosses were extremely simple. But currently they have ludicrously high health and more often than not you cannot even strike them anyhow because their henchmen can hardly be scratched and they restore quicker than you can. Typically though, it appears like everybody is playing a dissimilar edition of the game. From what I have perceived and interpret, a few still have the simple bosses, a few have more tricky bosses but they can ultimately be beat, and a few have not possible bosses.

I guess I would not know, I just hit them one time with no trouble. I am unwilling to in fact go further in the masteries of Italy later than what occurred in Vegas while they added novel districts and me having Rubies approximately all of them and having to rebuild old jobs to get those items was a power hog, it took without end to get those items, and after that go and do the novel jobs. Frightened they will do a bit like that with Italy so I am thinking why bothers lmao. Think I will squander my power on Atlantic City first.

It’s all twisted up. I just attempted a synchronized attack, with my sister's assist. She attacked my boss, with the whole thing she had. She anesthetized both henchmen and did a pair of thousands points on damage to the boss and lastly got crushed. Later than she was anesthetized, I strike the boss, expecting to perceive the henchmen black out wholly, with the initial shot. It didn't exercises that way. The damage she did to the boss demonstrated but the henchmen had complete health. By the time I killed them off, I had sufficient remain to hit the boss a pair of times, and after that I was toast.

I completed Italy previous night, The Don Enzo Casazza Boss had 55,000 healths at Ruby level, I had 44 Trusted Mafia Family assist me, and I went reverse two times to New York to do the MAVD work to replenish my consumables- it took us 90 minutes to beat him but we did it. I have just above 1500 health; I could beat him two times earlier than I got crushed taking just 700 healths from him (not counting what the stun guns and so on took). So, time overwhelming and extremely maddening but achievable if you plan forward.

I completed this morning. Had been waiting to complete Region 1 only to farm village provisions. All the superiors in all the other levels were easy. After that comes the change. Loot drop sucks, boss has 25000 fitness and 3 henchmen who take all of the provisions. Per 12700+ powers, I was fortunate to get a handful of boss fight items. Didn't assist that I overslept, but if I could not level up at-will, there is no method I would have beat him. A few mafia members could assist, others had the glitch (that I utilized to have, but don't at present) where it proves all of the boss's fitness regenerating and you can't attack. I like Zynga's consistency.