Thread: Refurbished Plasma Cutter (Dead Space 1) vs. DS2 Plasma cutter

Refurbished Plasma Cutter (Dead Space 1) vs. DS2 Plasma cutter

I have been playing Dead Space game in my Sony's Play station 3 , but but there was indeed difference between the plasma cutter of both the successive versions , so I have a bit of confusion , in order to sort it out I have posted my question in this forum. the difference is entirely aesthetic as they have the similar statistics ( they even split upgrades( when you improve one, they together get the upgraded)). So I wished to know what people considered looked better. What you people have to say on this , please comment in big numbers.

Re: Refurbished Plasma Cutter (Dead Space 1) vs. DS2 Plasma cutter

My preference goes to the original plasma cutter; the large yellow bars are much more outstanding than the latest design, which turns out to be much more iconic. You can see it in the picture of it’s website The new design is small in size , but appears to be more revolutionary in design. You can look it in the picture as well . As though many people say that the difference only lies in the appearance between the two , but I think that is not just a small difference , I think it means lot and make a lot of impact and look and feel of the game .

Refurb has a particular purple node at the closing stage of the tree. As far as i can say to it adds a lightning/fire impact . I clearly have no clue if there is any sort of way or possibility to have or do much more casualty in the game . I too agree with what the above post has said regarding the appearance , the difference in the look is not a minor difference at all , if you have a nice quality graphic card installed then you can enjoy the game in much better way.

I in my opinion consider the refurbished PC appears more terrible . Some times I just have a laugh at it , although I have been using the new one for enjoyment The Plasma Cutter delivers a superheated ionized gas that creates a influential cutting charge of 30 kilovolts per centimeter when ignited . It is accomplished of firing upright (primary firing manner) and parallel (secondary firing manner). The Plasma Cutter is very precise, making use of three blue laser reticules as its firing indicator. It also appears to come in many variations, as Isaac comes transversely one mounted on an arm obviously planned for surgical use.

Well I too think the second one is much more proficient The Plasma Cutter makes use of Plasma Energy as its bullets which is proficient of cutting down solid, raw minerals in mining procedures. It is also the ideal tool of dissecting Necromorphs' limbs due to its correctness. Plasma Energy for the Plasma Cutter can be bought in the Store for 1,200 credits . The Plasma Cutter is a very accurate and reliable weapon. Given its usefulness, you should always be sure to keep it on hand.