Thread: Unable to find Online code in Dead space 2 for bonus content

Unable to find Online code in Dead space 2 for bonus content

There is a little problem in my new game and I hope that I will get some solution here. Today I got a Collector's version of Dead Space 2 PC game. I have opened the package and I can't discover unlocking code intended for bonus outfit as well as for a gun. The game which I am currently having is European version (pre-ordered). Now is there any way to get those codes? Can I send a mail to the distributor send a code?

Re: Unable to find Online code in Dead space 2 for bonus content

As far as I know you should get those online code along with your package. Seems to be like you haven’t checked the package properly yet. The code which you are asking is the part of the online or multiplayer pass code. So you can notice the code in same piece of paper. Just check that is there any additional code is present in that piece of paper. If present, apply that one and see whether it will work or not.

If the code is not present in your package then it seems to me that you have bought the pirated or duplicated version of pc package. Just walk into the same store where you have bought this package and confirm them that whether your game box is the genuine one or not. If they are providing the codes as separately then just ask them for.

I think that you should mail your game package serial number along with additional detail to the game distributor. So that they can actually realize and send you the code which you didn’t get when you bought. It might be possible that the company itself has forgotten to put the code paper in some packages. Just mail your issue to them so that they can send you the proper codes which you are hunting for.

Have you looked into the CD? I mean have you played and installed the game into your computer? I think that you should install the game and see whether they have put the code as a file or any zip file. Sometime the company puts these kinds of code within the CD so that it cannot be getting leaked before transferring the package to the customer.