Thread: To get sand dollar in Fishville

To get sand dollar in Fishville

I am playing Fishville for long time through my facebook account and I want to know how to obtain Sanddollars in the Fishville game whenever we level up? What occur if you are playing for a while and directly get sand dollars? We are not getting any credit for completing the levels we have already achieved in the Fishville? I identify in additional games has the method to get it but I cannot find it in this game. So anyone knows how to get it.

Re: To get sand dollar in Fishville

There are a few methods to acquire sand dollars(SD) with no spending actual money which you collect through your task, so it is below:

* MYSTERY BOX- request your neighbors to give the mystery box as a gift, because there is 11% possibility to get sand dollars.
    * TREASURE CHESTS- you must spin the treasure chest every day there is 4% possibility to get SD
    * LEVEL UP- through every level you'll arrive at, you'll obtain Sand dollars (from level 20 you capable to get 1 sand dollar for every level, till level 20 you'll obtain 1SD for every second level you'll accomplish)
    * DIAMOND AWARDS- if you'll accomplish last prize (most of us contain bronze, silver, gold, platinum and final one is diamond), you'll obtain SD

A FishVille is a game in which Sand Dollar is exclusive currency that are utilized to purchase special items in the game. The Sand Dollar is unlike from the FishVille coins you usually obtain by playing the game. The major dissimilarity is that the majority Sand Dollars are purchased with real money while coins can be receive without paying for them with real money.
    Currently there are 3 methods to obtain Sand Dollars in the game as per I know:
    1. You start out through 5 Sand Dollars when you primary begin playing the game.
    2. You achieve 1 Sand Dollar every time as increase the level.
    3. You can purchase Sand Dollars through Real Life Money through credit card or PayPal.

I used to obtain sand dollars with the help of the mystery box in the Fishville game. The additional i sent the gift to my neighbors and collect them the more i used to acquire the sand dollars as gift from them easily. But because they have produce some changes that we could contain sand dollars when we level up after 20. I barely get any sand dollar in days through the mystery box and on superior level it is actually not straightforward to level up every day and get the sand dollar in the Fishville. I was enjoying fishville but at present it is being boring for me.

If I can't save up for Sand dollar items at a realistic rate (I truthfully thinking the way it will need a lot of patience, this is just not worth it), the motivation of playing more frequently is totally gone if you will not receive the sand dollars. many people just reached the levels (untimely 40s, currently 44) where in advance levels takes so long it really isn't fun any longer, so at this end all I'm interested in is saving up for new Sand dollars or restricted version fish, new sand/surroundings/decorations, etc. That is not leaving to be value it if I'm simply randomly getting 2-5 SD per week, particularly for all the time and work involved.