Thread: Cannot Load the tank In FishVille

Cannot Load the tank In FishVille

I have been playing the game of the FishVille since long but the main problem is that the game is taking much of the time while it is loading in the system that is being used by me. I never had any of the issues with it before. I have been playing the game since 3 years and I am not aware that what basically the problem with it is. I have done all the set-up of the tank in it properly and also have put around 10 to 20 fishes in it, as the set-up of the tank that is being used by me in the gaming application is little bigger. Please help me out what is the problem with it because till now I am not been able to load the fish tank properly in it.

Re: Cannot Load the tank In FishVille

The main issue will be of the net connection that you are making use of and also it may happen that sometimes the connection of the net may go down that may have caused you with the issue not loading of the Tank in your system. This game is online game so we don’t require any kind of the prior settings in the home PC and it is that you can just directly make use of the game. I have done all the settings in it properly. It is also that when you are just loading see that you have just made the login of the Facebook properly in it.

The other thing is that you just have to see the set-up of the flash player that is being done for the playing of the game in the FishVille is being done properly. It is that when the settings are not being done out properly then it is that the loading of the various files that is being related to the FishVille will not work out properly and will cause many of the problems other loading of the files. The main feature is making the use of the flash player properly in the system that is being used for the playing of the game of the FishVille. And also it is that you have to check the connection that is being done out for the connection of the various files that are related to the facebook and also the use of the FishVille application in it.

And also it is that you can just check out the customer support for this which will tell you the details of the various files and also it is that the customer support will give you the necessary details that can be used by you for the checking of the files that are being used for the gaming of the FishVille. The main thing is that some of the components of the flash player are being missing it out when you are just trying it to make use for the loading of the tank of the FishVille. The main file which are being used in the FishVille is being used it out properly in the application of the Facebook.