Thread: Unable to Zoom in and Zoom out on Farmville.

Unable to Zoom in and Zoom out on Farmville.

Well I am facing and unusual problem with the Farmville that I am using where the thing is that I am not able to zoom in the farm that I am having and also unable to zoom out the farm that I am using. I have created a farm of more than twenty yards and it really looking good but I have also placed some tiny things on my farm which are not visible on the normal view and when the animals are ready for harvesting I am not able to harvest them properly so please tell me how I can bring my zoom in back.

Re: Unable to Zoom in and Zoom out on Farmville.

I have gone through your problem that it seems to me that the flash player is not installed on the system that you are using. Now what you have to do her is that just see whether you have installed the flash player or not because it is the only one that is causing you the problem and if you have not installed the flash player then you have to install the updated flash player on your system and then see how it goes. I am sure that once the flash player is installed then you will definitely able to get the zoom in and zoom out on your game.

Well if you are facing this problem then it is quite difficult to harvest animals and birds if they are in access. Now if you are unable to zoom in and zoom out with the help of mouse then you can use the keyboard for the same. The keyboard will allow you to zoom in and zoom out and the way you do not know then here is the one just press Ctrl key and hold it after that you have to just press “+” key to zoom in and “-“ key to zoom out. I am sure that it will help you to solve the issue.

As said by you that you are unable to zoom in on the game with the help of scrolling mouse then you have to use the + and – key on the game itself. Here on the extreme lower right hand side you will find the option called Zoom in and zoom out which is exactly above the multi tool option. You have to select the + sign to select the zoom in and then the – sign to zoom out. I hope that this one will help you to solve the issue and also will make you use of the functions available on the game.