Thread: Where's the Hacker Suit in Dead Space 2

Where's the Hacker Suit in Dead Space 2

Well I got an notification while playing the game that is the Hacker Suit is unlocked but the thing is that I didn’t found it anywhere and later on when I proceeded the game it was asking me to purchase the same. I don’t know when and in which stage I will get the suite. Please help me in this case and let me know how I can get the suite that will help me to get the suit and the I can make the best possible use of the same.

Re: Where's the Hacker Suit in Dead Space 2

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that until you won’t get the ignition or complete the ignition. I am sure that once the ignition will complete then you will definitely get the suite. I mean the game is set in such a way that if you are not beating the ignition then until then you will not get any of the hacker suit which will increase your life in the game and also will take you to the further stage of the game.

Well if you will ask me then I got the hacker suit once the ignition was completed. I am sure that if you will also complete it then you will also get the one. The ignition is done when you beat the space and that without loosing a life. I am sure you haven’t done this and that is the reason why you are unable to solve the ignition. Once the ignition is done then the notification will come in front of you just go to the notification it will automatically tell where the suit is and then you can get the same from there itself.

I am also facing the similar kind of problem when I was unable to get the hacker suit even though the ignition was completed and I guess you are also going through the same phase. So what you have to do in this case is that just restart the game and use the options called continue then you will definitely get the hacker suit and also a life that will increase the life of yours. I think it will work for you also because it did for me and I was successfully able to get the hackers suite which helped me further in the game.