Thread: Not able to post food king and crates to other people's walls in Restaurant City

Not able to post food king and crates to other people's walls in Restaurant City

I am not capable to post food king to other people's wall and I cannot post crates elements to my personal wall. Is there a way out to this? Please hit the thread if you understandings with my plight or are suffering with the similar problem. Please provide any useful information or any useful hint, which help me to post food king and crates to other’s walls. Thank you…

Re: Not able to post food king and crates to other people's walls in Restaurant City

What accurately is happening while you attempt to post? Do you discover the King, choose your option, press post and after that he disappears? Or do you receive an error message of some sort? If it is the initial one, (you choose post and after that he goes away), that has to do with the modifications they have made to posting. It is supposed to be that way now. (Food king and crate postings are just perceived by other Restaurant City players, so you don't require to filtering your non-playing friends any longer.) If you receive an error message of some sort, that would be a trouble.

Re: Not able to post food king and crates to other people's walls in Restaurant City

Me too, receiving similar trouble. I establish food king four times today or previous 10 hours and chosen coke every time and not any showing on friends or my wall only annoying to assist my friends. Last food king post for me was concerning 10 hours before from this post. Restaurant City day has distorted I was able to post chase rewards and crate, ill update one time I discover guy in purple and if it posts or not.

Found king, shared strawberry, naught on my wall, is there a limit? I establish food king a lot day before yesterday, more than 15 times, not certain if that is even measured a lot. Food king, I get it concerned. Yeah appears like if you do too many elements in a row, it won’t exhibit, tested with one more friend, second strawberry in a row doesn’t show, but mix it up with ornamental item appears okay, is that the way it is suppose to be? I am quite fresher to Restaurant City.

I had misplaced lots of crates of crabs a week before, because the crates of crabs I published just didn't emerge on my wall and my friends' profiles. I require crabs, and it is truly maddening for this to take place. And I just establish 4 crates of candies that do not emerge even later than I clicked to publish. What’s up with the crates of components which I require? Truly irritated.

I have had this trouble on and off for some weeks now. The way out recommended while it primary in progress was to rearrange your privacy settings. Yet still finally this time, I am finding that even when I am playing my wall posting aptitude alters from enabled to disabled, only just now I was cheerfully posting crates, and I establish a crate of sugar, checked to observe if it had posted, it had not; neither had the earlier 5 crates I had establish (but all the ones I had establish previous had posted); and while I logged out and checked my privacy settings, they had returned to immobilized- I have no idea why this is occurrence, but it is extremely exasperating indeed.