Thread: Dead Space 2 - Register EA Account With Iphone Dead Space App and get power node question

Dead Space 2 - Register EA Account With Iphone Dead Space App and get power node question

I purchased Dead space for the Apple’s iphone and registered the game to my EA Account and it states when I obtain dead space 2 I will acquire the power node and the further "secret" in dead space 2, hence I went out today and purchased dead space 2 and just tried to play it for a while seconds and I have no clue how to search out the power node and further secret. So essentially how do I obtain my power node and the further secret item in dead space 2, am I tried to get a pop up if I switch dead space 2 on and it states I need to unlock it?

Re: Dead Space 2 - Register EA Account With Iphone Dead Space App and get power node question

Well I think you will have to wait for a few hours for it to function full fledged . I am speculating the exact thing. i registered dead space 2 for my playstation 3 & dead space for ipod touch but I could not locate the bonus content??Bump. EA must improve their website, or make use of said website. Or not utilize it at all for DLC and it is a lot irritating g save us some headaches. Well if you ask me there is no precise solution till this date .

Re: Dead Space 2 - Register EA Account With Iphone Dead Space App and get power node question

It is just similar the hacker suit. You have to discover the drop location and a node will be there when usually there is not one. You can say that you discovered it by the voice recording left at the back. You will make out what I indicate if you attempt to play the iPhone game. I do not know how to post the picture , or else it I would have helped you in the better manner , but you can make picture in your mind of the solution I just mentioned . I hope my post was a bit of help for you . You can post back if you need further assistance . .

I am interested as well. I have been looking in the internet for more information since two days back . I registered my iPhone Dead Space and I obtained a prompt stating that I unlocked a power node and a specific unlockable for Dead Space 2 however I did not obtain any warning in-game (dead space 2 x360). I did not receive any emails or exchange codes also. but a few people received notification for playing Ignition, along with a Dead Space 1 save game (refurb Plasma Cutter), and the Rivet gun for buying from GameStop.

I think I have got a solution for you people , I re solved the mystery a bit. So far the particular "item" in Dead Space 2 is the audio register. Now regarding the free power node, it is at the back the woman's body on that similar ledge as the audio record. Also no so far I did not obtain a message in-game informing me I unlocked these items but based on my searches those I specified above are suggestion enough.