Thread: Crack EA DRM to play Dead Space 2

Crack EA DRM to play Dead Space 2

I was trying to install Dead Space 2 and suddenly found that the EA cdkey was unable to activate. It gave me some kind of an authentication error. I am looking further to play this game full and fledge, but it seems I may have to change my motive. Is there any way I can get a crack for EA’s DRM so that I can start on with game.

Re: Crack EA DRM to play Dead Space 2

I am a game developer and have quite good knowledge about the game developing. My friend it seems that EA which is an international developer and publisher of video games is using the latest (Digital Rights Management) DRM technology, which prevents it from the hackers. At least for a couple of months no one not even the hackers will be able to find a crack for this game.

Hi I just heard about the game and was eager to play the same. But I am sure you can search for the crack of EA’s DRM using various search engines like Google search, Yahoo, Amazon ,eBay, etc. One of the most powerful search engine is Google search try searching for the desired crack in Google.If you are still unable to find the crack try downloading torrents for the crack I am sure you will find one.

Even my friend had the error regarding the serial key. It seems that there is a serious problem of EA cd keys which are not activating. I think it may be because of some server issues. The publisher EA games are trying to solve the problem as soon as possible. I think something is wrong with the DRM as it sometimes makes games unplayable or is not compatible for the PC. I myself am trying for a crack but it seems it is not online as yet and that we have to wait a little longer for the crack.