Thread: Dead Space 2 DLC for PC

Dead Space 2 DLC for PC

I am having one question which is regarding the Dead Space 2. I am looking for the Dead Space 2 DLC after i gone through an article regarding the Dead Space 2 DLC but not getting any DLC till now. I am unable to find the DLC for same. So if you are having the solution for same then do let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dead Space 2 DLC for PC

Severed is the sweet name of DLC for Dead Space 2 that EA has announced. It will offer two chapters solo heroes Dead Space: Exploration in guest stars. So you play (if you buy the DLC of course) the role of Gabe Weller, a security officer trying to save his skin and that of Murdock Lexine against the invasion of Necromorphs. At first I misread his name and I told myself that the dirty beasts would have something to eat for a month, but no. No date or price announced, but the DLC will actually be available on PSN and XBLA for the freaking fierce.

I already see you cry foul: "What! Paid content for Dead Space 2 is announced when the game is not even out in our town!" But for once EA has reason. Indeed, the content chapters will provide 2 additional solos where you will play Gabe, the hero of Dead Space: Exploration on Wii (and PSN). The story should overlap with that of Isaac and the pack is called "Severed" in English, is "sliced" in French. If there is no date announced yet, we do not know about the DLC released on PC since its announcement is exclusively for the console yet.

While Dead Space 2 will terrorize you are faint of heart at the end of this week, Electronic Arts already formalizes the birth of a first additional content called Dead Space: Severed. Too much of the ball. The fact is that the DLC will offer two additional chapters with guest stars Gabe Weller and Lexine Murdock that we could see in Dead Space Exploration. The DLC for the same is out and you can download the same from the official site.

No the DLC for Dead Space 2 is not yet out for the PC version if you are missing. Do not worry about Dead Space 2, we're cooking over low heat review and we will up very soon. Back then, no details on price to reach the DLC, much less the date, especially if you come to the PC version, but I do not leave it until the second half of this year. PC users have every right to download. I am also looking for PC version DLC and expecting the same soon.

If you are looking for the DLC for the Dead Space 2 and not getting any then i will advise you to contact the EA Sports regarding the issue which you are looking for. As they are the manufacturer they might be having the proper solution for the problem that you are going through. So if you can then contact the developer and see whether you are getting any issue with the same or not. The DLC will be available to any mortal who wants to acquire the 27th of January where Severed named individual will extend the campaign by adding two new chapters, but this time will not be featuring Isaac Clarke but this is not yet released for the PC.