Thread: Dead Space 2, Can't get past first scene

Dead Space 2, Can't get past first scene

I have just just purchased the Dead Space 2 , I was very excited about this release and I had played and completed its first part completely in a very short span of time, but do not know why I am getting stuck in my this new edition when I play it in my Sony PS3 , I am not able to get past the starting scene without being murdered at the last stages by the necromorph in the wheelchair. I have gone through this video and this particular plenty of times in the You Tube and the door closes on the necromorph and Issac fleds away. Not so for me! Each occasion it cuts off my head. I have attempted using tramp but that purpose does not appear to work in this scene. Anyone else facing this? Any assist getting me past this will be immense as I am in fact looking forward to finish off this game as early as possible.

Re: Dead Space 2, Can't get past first scene

You require to wade it to the doors with higher life or tap the button to get the necromorph off of you in much more faster manner , well I am pretty sure that will help you got your skin saved from being ripped off , but well if it does not work then I do not have much clue about this game as this game has been newly released and hardly a few people had bought it till now , so be patient let few days pass and then get your question posted again , till then you can try by yourself and if you get the solution please do not forget to post back so that if others too who get stuck at which you are currently will get benefit from it. Hope that was a valuable tip .

The PC edition is very feeble with its clarification and use of the "action key" or "E" key in your case. I one way or another made it past the point where you are facing difficulty or issue and at the point at which the doors closed on the monster. Afterwards on I got to a stage where I had to jump/fly from one train car to a different. Once more the onscreen clue states to make use of the "E" key. No issue how I use the "E" key, I will ultimately die. Game unplayable in anticipation of someone assists resolve this issue.

Whenever I see a flashing command, I always press the button the button until it vanishes and I appear triumphant. So think you can follow the same I have also got the PC edition, and my only problem at the instant is a CTD in the 5th chapter . I believe it is just me although, so I advise and suggest you that you can follow the above given posts and finish it off , you too can get a pc edition as well and I look forward the best for you.

I did end up going it past the stage where you were stuck by making the use of the E key- I hit it constantly and the door shut on the monster. I discontinued it ' playing any more or advance yet but intend to finish it off as early as possible . Expectantly I do not run into any other strange things. I had no issues with the initial Dead Space. I am not actual aware about the actual frame rate , so I will recommend you to do this thing atleast to get past of that monster , anyways the above post resolved my issue till some extent .