Thread: Dead Space 2 Game loads but graphical artifacts prevent play

Dead Space 2 Game loads but graphical artifacts prevent play

I am on the whole getting randomly tinted polygons flashing crossways my screen. I have a tough time finding the way the menu to get to stop much fewer being able to actually play the game. This is my foremost time getting the game to load. I am running Microsoft Windows XP Pro; have 2 GB RAM, an Intel Conroe dual core processor, and an ATI Radeon HD3770 video card. My Catalyst drivers are the most recent edition, so it is not a video driver problem, I believe. Can anybody help me in figuring this out?

Re: Dead Space 2 Game loads but graphical artifacts prevent play

Here is the nice tech support's reply from EA: “We ensured your dxdiag and establish you are utilizing video driver ATI Radeon HD 3770 X2 but game sustain ATI X1600 Pro or improved and (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2500 are under least system necessities). If there is something else we can assist you with please let us know”. Good to know that there are capable people only waiting to help you if you have troubles.

I have this precise trouble, down to the 1.0number. I have windows Vista Ultimate 32bit, crossfire 4850's with most recent Catalyst drivers , 4 GB DDR3, and Core 2 Duo 3.2Ghz, my system is over capable of playing this. I even twisted off crossfire to observe if that was the trouble, to no benefit, this is obviously a trouble that EA requirements to address as soon as possible with a sufficient patch. It is either windows Vista or the ATI cards or both.

They have barely been 'plugging' the downloadable information. Don't take such a cynical view only because they have not given you a patch. The DLC was just obtainable to console users and I know from individual experience that it was not at all shoved in our faces. What was made obtainable was extremely cool and absolutely worth the cash, but it was not shoved down our throats. While I purchased it, it was my selection. The reality it, you got a port of a game intended for console. Given that the majority of the main insects can be fixed with a bit self assist and that they are certainly now focusing on the sequel, you are not going to observe a patch.

Since the current declaration of Extraction, it would be an attractive turn of events if the "two games" he refers to occur to be the presented Dead Space game and the Wii game, and not a genuine sequel. He does though say "we could have a movie which bridges the break between the two games" and since removal is out latterly of the year, there just is not sufficient time for the long production procedure wanted for "an expensive movie" to emerge before then. So I do trust he is talking about a genuine sequel to the primary game.