Thread: Dead space 2 keyboard controls

Dead space 2 keyboard controls

I was a bit surprised to see the queries being solved as the Dead Space 2 was just released and the it came up with some issues and your forum was to quick to pick them up , my issue is regarding the keyboard layout, I hope they resolve the PC interface from the previous game. I had to make use of the glove to reprogram my keyboard to my default design. They just ported it to the system and never restructured the interface. Or else it looks better than ever. I hope you have understood my issue properly and will come up with some valuable suggestion. Thank you in advance .

Re: Dead space 2 keyboard controls

Who is going to play it with mouse and keyboard anyhow? This game is intended to be played with a gamepad, I am going to connect in my x360 controller for windows since moving your character with a keyboard (WSAD) in a sluggish horror game is not looking very fine IMO.
    I would rather shift my character slowly and in every way (and not merely 8 ) to create the atmosphere even superior and if you are not able to hit these big monsters with a thumbstick you should actually be a newbie in playing games .

This is not half life 2 where mouse movement is faultless, the character with his serious armor is restraining your fast movements that is why mouse in Dead Space felt so jumpy, It would not sensible if you could twist the character with your mouse in 0,001.Who would play it with mouse & keyboard,. I built my system and it drives away any Playstation or Xbox. And I fancy the mouse/keyboard interface.

Possibly yes. The default bindings actually, really are not that good . I just expect they took the additional step and ended the PC build with the keyboard/mouse in mind. I am very frustrated regarding this , they are demanding for a huge amount for this game (which I do not mind paying at all ) as long as I acquire what I pay for. I am not quite aware PC edition with mouse & keyboard sustain this time out of the console I am sorry to tell you I could not give you the exact solution .