Thread: Graphics completely scrambled in Dead Space 2

Graphics completely scrambled in Dead Space 2

I have severe graphics trouble, have not played the game up till now because I cannot obtain earlier period the primary setup screen. I just have one additional game and that one sprints well. Any ideas or any recommendations concerning what might be the trouble? I have re-setup both the game and the driver for the graphic card.
    My PC:
    Intel E8600
    ATI HD4750 (newest 8.12 drivers)
    8GB RAM
    Microsoft windows Vista x64
    Please someone help me out to solve this unknown problem.

Re: Graphics completely scrambled in Dead Space 2

I have the exact similar problem with Dead Space. Just check this out: I have played via Dead Space on this computer devoid of any problem earlier. I newly re-setup Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit and later than the reinstall I can hardly observe the game via the entire crazy tinted polygon apocalypse. Uninstalled and re-setup Dead Space, I contain Catalyst 8.12 and updated to 9.2. I am at a defeat. I comprise Fallout 3 and Crysis; both play devoid of a snag. I am puzzled because I have previously played Dead Space though with no any problem, I don't know what is dissimilar with this setup. It is strange!

My computer:
    Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit
    Asus M3A78-T Deluxe
    4Gb RAM DDR3

I know people who have sprint it completely well on the similar edition of Vista as you, which is the just dissimilarity you talk about between you are primary ok setup and your next not so OK setup, so I am truly not certain what the reason of this complete trouble might be. Your rig positively looks to be nice. So here I just say this much thing. I wish you like my post or I can say you like the information provided by me.

My trouble with the knotted graphics ended up being display drivers to the extent that I can advise. I attempted a group of dissimilar drivers and lastly got my crossfire configuration functioning. I determined that 4750s in crossfire do not all the time play fine, not extended later than this problem was determined I abandoned the crossfire config along with Windows Vista. Dead Space is an immense game, I hope I could at rest play it but I have surpassed my allowable installs for my setup key. I thought I acquired the game, not borrowed it. I just purchase from Steam currently so I don't have to contract with BS like DRM and lame launch keys. DRM sucks and limiting opening keys makes legit clientele like me annoyed. Discover an improved way to beat reproduces will yah or give up? They appear to be winning anyway.

As a final point, I repaired this trouble, turned out to be a tainted Windows User Account. Yeah, I know it’s passionate, right? I shaped a novel user account, logged in to it, and began the game, no troubles in any way; game plays immense. A strange trouble, but possibly this will assist somebody else. So if anyone else has the same problem then just attempt, what I attempted. This is used for me and wish this will also use for you. Good Luck…

hey i have the same problem and tried starting the game with a new windows user account and the game worked. then i logged back into my usual user account and the game was all seizurey again. helpppp