Thread: Dead Space 3 new protagonist?what do you think

Dead Space 3 new protagonist?what do you think

I always feel, particularly with games similar to these, it be supposed to have different characters. I really do not (in thousands of video game series) at what time you continue to make use of the same character, there are exceptions however for me the dead space. I rather observe a new character. Dead Space 2, you look just right game to make history Isacc order, furthermore a new main character of Dead Space 3. Dead Space 3 (which produces more engines linkable) mentioned Isacc Will Be still, and its history in Dead Space 3. The idea of meeting Isaac at what time he went crazy came to mind for some time before Death Space 2 was officially announced. And if a new player has entered the picture, you are experiencing and possibly yet a fool to kill Isaac inside the second game. It would be miserable, however IMO better than not having to fulfill with his order in hand (or sheets of bone). Would be hidden by someone who respects and understanding for their condition.

Re: Dead Space 3 new protagonist?what do you think

And I believe EA be supposed to make System Shock 3, not just dead space. Death Space was good, has a number of interesting features, similar to zero gravity, changing weapons, great monsters of design and so on however it was not the same as System Shock. System Shock 2 (the first is completely outdated and be supposed to be redone by the new engine) has a better story. In Death Space simply "was not anything, not giving the emotions, for example contact points in System Shock 2, and by no means got to meet those" people "in Death Space as in System Shock 2. One thing I noticed most was the sound effects. In System Shock 2 in the background I can hear a deep bass by Von Braun (SS2 ship). No one be able to speak of System Shock, not to mention SHODAN - one of the supreme enemies yet produced for a game.

Keep in mind how people react to Raiden in Metal Gear Solid 2 (decided it was still a good game)? Well, if we obtain a new protagonist to the main Story happen once more, however this time with Dead Space2, at least in my judgment, yes it would be wrong for the reason that we have a strong commitment to Isaac.

I believe you could in all probability tell a good story in the universe of Dead Space Isaac Clarke out, however not in games. The Isaac journey all the way through hell and we are all players all along the ridge. I hate to make out Dead Space 3 by means of some other character. Too Mr.Clarke invested a great deal, in my judgment.