Thread: Is Anyone Still A Little Bit Skeptical about Dead space 2

Is Anyone Still A Little Bit Skeptical about Dead space 2

Previous to anyone starts pitching around words like "troll" or "hater", allow it be recognized that I have the Collector's version of Dead Space 2 previously pre-ordered. At the present that is out of the way, is anybody still a bit doubtful along with this continuation? Does anybody concerned regarding the developers want to put in more action sequence, probably at the cost of atmosphere and on the whole fear factor? Is anybody concerned that the MP will be tacked on? I for myself worried through DS2, for the reason that I am a diehard fan of the original and I would hate to observe a sequel disrupt a franchise that has so much potential by selling said franchise out. How do YOU experience regarding DS2? Are you worried? If so, what concerns you?

Re: Is Anyone Still A Little Bit Skeptical about Dead space 2

If you are concerned regarding the MP so be familiar with that it was developed by a separate team than the major team developing the single player. It is really its own separate entity. And NO it does not sense tacked on me and lots here played the beta a small number of months back and it is fine. So now I think you do not have to worry regarding this. I hope this information will help you in order to get rid from this kind of issue.

Hey this is really great information and related to this that the MP was not developed by a separate team but regarding this I must say that I do not acquainted with where you obtain your information but it is one of the direct programmers and he does the code for all aspects SP and MP. It is a fine obsession that the identical team did the MP and the SP trust me. From playing the MP Beta to scrutiny videos of the SP and discussion to them I can confidentially say, everyone is going to be intimidated. I recognize that and regarding this I have talked to they even impressed, they have said that things have turned out really fine. I believe the major thing that provides me self-assurance is that, I identify the team is working 12 hour days, and at one point even on Sunday to obtain the game polished. No require to be anxious...It will probably be in the running for game of the year in 2011.

I am also doubtful regarding this but it is not that I believe that the game will be awful and it is presently the way I obtain around whatever thing that is overvalued. I have my CE previously pre-ordered and I acquainted with the game will be an awesome but there is for all time a level of cynicism when it comes to a large title promising a lot. I consider it is usual for fans of a series to be skeptical.

I am also worried for the same issue and regarding this I want to say that when these guys said two teams it does not signify by two separate studios or whatever thing like that. It is very ordinary for game studios to come apart into teams so that way they are able to work on dissimilar parts of the game and obtain them to do that little bit faster. In this case it is all made by Visceral as a studio. Hope that helps.