Thread: Playstation 3 cracked

Playstation 3 cracked

Did you know that the Playstation 3 has been successfully cracked about a month ago? The only PS3 firmware version in the works of the hack is 3.41. So do not update! (Current version is 3.42) The benefits of such hacks are legal as long as it is used only for home! So regarding this what you want to say. So regarding this if you have any idea then please share it I am sure it will help me along with others.

Re: Playstation 3 cracked

I've said Jailbreak ordered and Sony or anyone else will ever know that, because they would have to monitor the USB drive and its contents. Certainly one can argue with checksum, but these do not provide solid proof. Sony has certainly not yet thought of both as the FW 3.40 and came out the following FWs not resolve the problem, but only block all USB flash drives to curb the problem. This move by Sony, I personally see as an act of desperation and that can only mean that Jailbreaks will soon be able to run on AnyFW basis.

Nevertheless, I would advise everyone from burning matches. The jailbreak is the gateway to homebrew and so that developers can let off steam in a high-end system and not just this to go out of business. Games you can test in the video store. If you like the game it buys. This is not a matter of commerce, but a matter of respect for the developers.

If the programs ever developed for it. Until now there are only an FTP server, a backup manager and some mini games. And you have to give up the PSN. Without update does not PSN. With update no working stick. I doubt honestly say that the jailbreak will eventually run on any FW. But you will see what will come. And after this you just tell me that what result you get. And please soon reply to this.

1. The "cracking" of their own property is not prohibited, as is so it would be forbidden to paint your own wall is not allowed.
    2. Guarantee loss will only be formed if the hardware has been changed somewhat. Since the USB stick so software changes, it is also legal.

In addition, the Apple iPhone jailbreak was allowed by the court and Apple may not prohibit it.