Thread: Top 10 Highly Anticipated Xbox 360 Games of 2011

Top 10 Highly Anticipated Xbox 360 Games of 2011

HI friends! I just want some information regarding latest XBOX 360 games released in 2011. my profession and life is around one thing that is gaming. Actually I am game developer. From last month I am searching for top most games available for Xbox 360.Please! Tell me the games which are highly ranked in the list of games available for Xbox 360. I am really egger to play one of them.

Re: Top 10 Highly Anticipated Xbox 360 Games of 2011

I am not sure to tell you, that these games are listed on top ten lists of Xbox games or not. But, considering discussion held between my friends. I only come to know about two games which are in recent days extremely popular amongst gaming community. The first one I want to tell you about “Shadow of the Damned”. It is result of teamwork between Makers of a Grasshopper and Shinji Mikami who is an inventor of Resident evil. Yes! Your assumption is right these games consist of high quality Graphics as well advanced mechanism used in action scenes. The next one is Bulletstrom. This game takes you to extremely advanced word. It is not an simple games where the hunter hide and after some time kill the enemies who automatically comes in front of after some time. Here this one force you to use your intelligence and skills. If you want to try it there are free demos available on web try it and then think to buy it. Like name says it is really a storm of bullets.

Hi buddy there are some games available on my side. Nowadays Rage is one of the topmost ranked games in gaming market. When who try it you will come to know about superior engine used by this one to give each and every entity of game an different and extremely attractive and realistic look and feel. It also contains few elements called as RPG with an inventory feature. I am definitely sure that you had previously experience dead space 1 now this year there is its second version is available. Idea of this game is taken from chain of resident evil. Compared to previous game this part includes more realistic and terrifying features. The interesting feature of this game is unpredictability. It is difficult to guess what would be the next step.

I am not from gaming industry but I like to play games as my favorite past time. In recent days I took experience of playing Deus EX. This basic funda of this game is they concentrate on one point that is advanced human power. The next one I plated is kingdom at my friend’s house. With some extraordinary mechanism and one thing that I want to tell you that this is a big game. And the last one I know is second part of portal 2. Its second part is no doubt contains some good technology combinations. I thought that it will surely cross all the boundaries of gamers’ which is set by its first version.

As there is a trend going on of releasing advanced version of games who in short duration makes record break clients. Following these trends two games launched. One is Crysis 2 and another one is Gear of wars not first not second, it was a third version. I don’t think so you need many explanations regarding those one. And last one I know is Forza. Created by top most franchises in the gaming industry. I tell you if you want to experience the advance driving features from your home only than this one is right choice. I suggest you to first go with chained series of games which will easily help you to know difference between previous one and this one . which will also help you in your gaming profession.