Thread: How to install missing Dependency in SimCity

How to install missing Dependency in SimCity

For several weeks, I imagine a new plugins folder together and I do not feel like the whole time of downloading from buildings also download any dependencies, I thought that I just later down loaded all the dependencies. First I wanted to do with the List of Dependencies BSCFile Exchange - after an hour it occurred to me that this could not possibly be up to date and in fact this was from July of the previous year. In this case you would think that there must not be difficult each time new pack will be uploaded there a link to where to post. At the end some of the links in the void - for example back to the list ... Then I applied this strategy a little otherwise - Chosen by STEX and SC4Devotion category and then all the dependencies downloaded. Now you would think so, that I finally have everything - no, with some lots still missing something. Then shall I have downloaded the BSCClean tool that can even look for missing dependencies, but even if I have all dependencies from the plugins folder, remove the means that my dependencies are all up to date and I would ... Perhaps because I lack any list ... Another problem was that although I wanted actually all dependencies in a folder, then some of them, thanks to the installers, just in new or change in ... \ My Documents \ SimCity \ Plugins are immersed eye.

Re: How to install missing Dependency?

I think the most sense is still the list of dependencies for the downloading of new things at least once to look at - if as ten packs are available, which you do not have, maybe you should rather do without it. I think that is the most important packages are here at SimCityCourier, and if you have installed all of them, at least 80% of the Lots covered ever(for the courier related matters even 100%). Download the blind is useless because they are scattered as far too fast. Both the STEX as well SC4D offer even a "shopping basket" on, so a reservation list, where you can collect interesting things first - and SC4D can be a tool of it even download the list at once. I think most people know nothing of these features or have they not yet learned to appreciate. What good is it if one is downloading gigabytes of dependencies, this will ultimately do not need? It costs only unnecessary disk space and creates unnecessary traffic (which the download pages so ultimately pay must, if they have no "Traffic-Flatrate". Just when you puts together a new plugin folder should be a bit of planning, and as it is on . definitely advisable to go through the readme files carefully and to make necessary a list of what all is required if the readme files are complete, should then be missing anything - and if they do, we contacted most of the creators of the respective Lots to tell him about the error.

So I'm always so yet taken action, First of all I have downloaded all the objects of my desire. You have to install it separately anyway, and should be there in the plugin folder, no images or text files, I like to see each plugin anyway. And if you can delete the readme move away/, you can read them too. So I searched the dependencies for every plugin and download it. Sounds like a lot of work, but ultimately it is not because, as Nurhan already said, have a lot of plugins the same dependencies. Mostly I had to check the readme a plugin just to see if I have the dependencies already or not - which only takes a few seconds!! Incidentally, I have made it even a bit of work for the courier, as I find out here is whether a DL is the courier functional or not. More than one or two things I've never found (compliments to the Courier). Ultimately, it is still the safest, if you look at each individually DL to the chest increases. This saves a lot of frustration in the game.

I always look first to the dependencies. If going beyond the standard (some even have 10 or more%) then I think about whether I really still need this download (in most cases will not) and do without. I had sometimes created a new plugin folder, and tried everything beautiful in itself created folders to pack, unfortunately, a certain installer always make a spanner in the works, the most gruesome invention of the world, these installer without it is 10 times faster, but can not do anything about it. Anyway, I've fetched all the dependencies from the courier, you really need Sogut as always. Then I read some readme files of the various decay (few enough that might repeated anyway) and everything in there was still installed, ready. This I have achieved a quite good coverage. All things that were not displayed correctly, I simply deleted, but if I wanted to keep something important I have had the trouble that it makes and read the ReadMe. I look for new downloads, but earlier in the dependencies list if there are more than 2 unknown things on it I let the thing left are, we should certainly do without one or the other, but it is a time not so well in the lottery won by constantly chasing any dependencies can be

I had sometimes created a new plugin folder, and tried everything beautiful in itself created folders to pack, unfortunately, a certain installer always make a spanner in the works, the most gruesome invention of the world, these installer without it is 10 times faster, but can you do not mind why. Do you for not only everything installed in the default folder and then by their own discretion? On downloads, which I do not see the downloading of the dependencies, I invite yet, but modders them so that the dependencies are no longer needed. Although a bit of work, but on the other hand, I can customize things and the same, so that they fit the style of my city.

Do you for not only everything installed in the default folder and then by their own discretion?
    That is even more complicated, then you have to search for any object installed the standard folder, partly since created several subfolders, the stuff out fishing redirect and delete the old folder. If you want to install only 2 things it is certainly, at 20-30, but the fun is gone quickly. There are many downloads to the Simtropolis available without an installer, there exists you only the folder in the zip file, that is, double click on the archive and drag the folder to the hard disk, which is compared to the installers a lot easier and faster. Wherefore I seriously wonder where is the advantage of the installer? Certainly, in matters such as the NAM, it is reasonable, but in the whole small stuff it is simply to - is because I can think of a fitting award "with cannons to crack a nut".