Thread: Stalker Clear Sky game is unable to detect by the windows 7

Stalker Clear Sky game is unable to detect by the windows 7

I have a problem with windows 7 in Stalker Clear Sky, so that's when I was under XP, the game worked very well so I put Windows 7. The problem, when I finished the installation, it does not detect the game in the drive and gives me the following error message: Please insert original DVD of STALKER Clear Sky ! The trick is that it is in the drive. I try with software compatibility, but I say that all is out, what should I do to fix this kind of issue? Otherwise it all goes in windows 7 runs very well, I have no problem with the software except stalker obviously. Thank you in advance.

Re: Stalker Clear Sky game is unable to detect by the windows 7

Personally for all my original games, I use NO CD patch. I'm too afraid of damaging my collectors. I think this may be a simple way to avoid the problem, and this makes the launch of faster games, naturally, no access to CD / DVD only downside, each patch you are coming out you have to reinstall from scratch well, actually it depends on the game. This thing I think you have to do this in order to fix this kind of issue.

If you have a multiboot, try again in XP. Personally, I do encounter any problems with Far cry 2 uses Securom protection type and my stalker (not ClearSky) also works very well. Perhaps a protection problem mismanaged by windows 7, in your case probably a SafeDisc or StarForce. If you can, you open your player and put a bomb blow dry air inside, you may get dust on the lens. And please remember that if after trying this you get solution for your query so just update over here. And also if you get any solution which is better than this post it over here so that others also can take the advantage of this.

Well I'll try that but it seems strange to me because the game moves well and once I start playing my game error message that tells me I have not put the cd "" Original ". Here I reinstall I always get the message and in fact it comes from windows 7 because when I not put the dvd it tells me I have put one and when I put it it say let the original cd and the cd is original! So if you have solution for this issue then please share it.

I have this problem with Battlefield 2142, so I put the compatibility mode either XP, Vista, even 98 I have a message that it cannot find the CD, the worst is that you install them even though it prompts a message like this "attention this game has been tested on XP" the only way to play is to not use the compatibility at least for this game. If not on the Battlefield 2142 but the problem is now solved, it is the compatibility mode for both EXE punk buster to play on windows 7 of punk buster with otherwise gives an error message.

I think in terms of games in them even XP mode will not be the answer. Punkbuster or parts of games not particularly resource-intensive video can be used in XP mode, but I doubt that a 3D engine is powerful enough to make a game playable in this mode. I think I just have to wait for a patch that will be soon released, and the best way is editor side pressure of the game. You're not alone in having these problems the editor is also faced with blocked users, the faster it will implement a solution, it will be great relief for us and for him also