Thread: Battlefield 3 will not be exclusive to PC

Battlefield 3 will not be exclusive to PC

I am having one question and i think i can only get the solution for same here only. I am waiting for the Battlefield 3 game launch for the PC but while surfing on internet i come to know that this game will not be exclusive on PC. Is it true regarding the same. Why the developer is not releasing it for the PC? If any one can then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Battlefield 3 will not be exclusive to PC

Digital Illusions CE (DICE) and Electronic Arts are cooking what will be the next major installment in the Battlefield series, we speak on this occasion, of Battlefield 3. Until a few hours, was expected to be a continuation Battlefield 3 "philosophical" road closed after the release of Battlefield 2 in 2005, as the titles that came after the super classic, were in a different key - even more arcade - oriented Console player rather than the hardcore PC shooter player.

Well, as I said, until a few hours they were expected to return to the path BF3 BF2, however, DICE has confirmed that the game will be exclusive to PC, but will also be on PS3 and Xbox 360, with Therefore graphics power leveling and game size: 32 players probably, instead of 64 that has BF2 and no tools to MODs or private dedicated servers. As if this were not enough, Battlefield 3 will not run under Windows XP, it will require at least have Windows Vista or Windows 7, so if you're one of those fans who are waiting for you to play, invite you "sincerely" to update your platform.

Despite all this, people from EA and DICE say "be putting extra effort" in developing the PC version, which does not know how to translate it may simply be a phrase for the bronze, or perhaps an extra job MP system in textured like Rockstar did with GTA IV for PC ... but still do not know. In the words of the people at DICE, "even for us, is extraordinary." We'll see what happens, to me it smells like Bad Company improved, but not a BF2 updated or a continuation of that path long abandoned by the Swedish company. Battlefield 3, is expected sometime in 2011 on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.

Battlefield 3 has already been announced for a while and not exclusively on pc they innovate not selling a game with exclusive access to the beta of another game (CF Halo 3 etc) except perhaps for a collector. If it actually comes out on console, I'm a little disappointed because it will surely be worse (console), basically it was a homecoming for PC. Electronic Arts breaks new ground in this area and announced that the edition Medal Of Honor collector, will include exclusive access to the beta of a series of unexpected FPS right now is Battlefield 3.

Now, Battlefield 2 is the most important project that has the Scandinavian developer, and despite just starting to develop, DICE has already started to reassure gamers saying PC game version for this platform will not be a simple port from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The developer has responded to a question in the forum dedicated to Battlefield, EA, and revealed that even when at an early stage of development, the PC version will receive special attention.

"It is too early to talk about specific aspects of BF3. But it's never too early to recognize that PC gamers are afraid that BF3 is 'consoled'. "The PC gaming is alive and BFBC2 has shown that none of DICE or EA can argue with figures. Battlefield 2 needs a little extra attention on the PC. I have the intention to provide this care, our tradition and community, we demand it. "

Battlefield 3 is under development for at least 2 years announced only on pc maintenance we know it will console because we never see a pc beta key on a 360 game. Then this is the time came for consoles taste has a real and demanding realistic fps? there they will lay us a clone of bad company, and call of another medal of one honored to meet the console button? That Is The Question "no concession on the game to make it more accessible and a real BF3 in line with the 2 because even if the pad is 10 times less precise than the joystick, it's so good to play from the couch"

It's a shame for bringing the series of Bad Company on PC and an enormous battlefield to wear crap on consoles. Each franchise offered graphics and gameplay suited for the machinery concerned. To make more money, EA multiplies its franchises, and fate of clones of games likely to go quickly from one system to another. In short, MOH is a disaster, the catastrophic return of the players on this app certainly pushes EA to adopt a more aggressive marketing, hence the announcement of a lousy Beta in a distant future for a title with strong power of attraction.