Thread: Sniper Ghost warrior: how to play in multiplayer mode

Sniper Ghost warrior: how to play in multiplayer mode

Is it possible to play 1 on 1 in mutiplayer in sniper. I think i need to connect to the Lan or something to do that, but im not sure how to go about it. Can anyone help me with this. I just want my freind and I to play against each other in mutiplayer mode.

re: Sniper Ghost warrior: how to play in multiplayer mode

Quote Originally Posted by TB33 View Post
    Is it possible to play 1 on 1 in mutiplayer in sniper. I think i need to connect to the Lan or something to do that, but im not sure how to go about it. Can anyone help me with this. I just want my freind and I to play against each other in mutiplayer mode.
    this is on xbox 360 by the way

If you wanted to play only with the two player on the XBOX 360 then you have to create your own server on which you can keep the password and give that password to your friend only. The person who is having the password can only join your server. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not.

Thank you . I got it figured out now. On Xbox360 you create a match, then you go to dashboard on the xbox and invite a freind. Thanks

Sniper Ghost Warrior help??

I have been playing Sniper Ghost Warrior for a while now. Beat the games its self, now I am playing online. The question I have is...In the online multi-player mode in the canyon map, I have seen Guys go running down the road but can't seem to see how they are going it not to mention how are they getting on the cliffs behind the red teams side of the canyon? Help these guys are just camping out over the spawn areas and shoot you as soon as you are "alive". Can someone tell me how they are doing this. I just die when I jump the fence or when I try to work down a cliff to the road. I have read that there are some rocks you can crouch down and walk into them no one sees you. Could this be the issue about getting on the cliff?

Re: Sniper Ghost warrior: how to play in multiplayer mode

my question is how do you invite a friend to play with you in multiplayer on ps3

Re: Sniper Ghost warrior: how to play in multiplayer mode

Quote Originally Posted by BeNiTo94 View Post
    my question is how do you invite a friend to play with you in multiplayer on ps3
    As far as i am aware there is an option for inviting a friend in the game itself to play in multiplayer on ps3, have you checked out for the option in Sniper Ghost warrior???