Thread: Best Portable Games Out Of Three Grand Theft Auto Games

Best Portable Games Out Of Three Grand Theft Auto Games

I have been playing the game of the Grand Auto Theft since I was a child and always been the fan of this game. My fist game was Grand Theft Auto Vice City and since then I love to play this game and have always been the fan of this game and never had an issue with it. Also then I got interested in the game and then started to buy each and every issue of the game that has been released in the market and then I bought the GTA: Liberty City and the last game that was brought by me was of the GTA: Chinatown Wars, but the things is that I have not accepted the games such as the Liberty City and also the Chinatown game is not so impressive, but I wanted to know the reviews from you people that what do you think about this and your reviews.

Re: Best Portable Games Out Of Three Grand Theft Auto Games

I have hardly played the game of the Chinatown Wars because I use to love to play the game of the GTA Vice city so much that I never use to play the games other than this. I have heard that the Chinatown Wars is one of the best games that can be played but have no idea about this as I am have not played this game, but I am sure that you will love to play the game of the GTA Vice City, where the next move may or may not be fatal. And also the graphics that was provided by it was awesome.

I would tell you the best of the three would be the GTA Vice City because it is one of the best games that can be used for the system and also if you go according to the portability than the game of the Vice city is the best and very easy to use. And also there are many who are just telling that the game of the Liberty city and also this game is also the best by some of te peoples point of view.

I have taken a overall voting and in that I have got the GTA Vice city has got the highest rating then any of the games and also I was from the start with this game because if I got this data before then it would be wrong on the part of my side. So at the end the result goes to the GTA Vice city and not to any other game of the GTA.