Thread: Which one to make use of Dante's Inferno, Darksiders or Bayonetta?

Which one to make use of Dante's Inferno, Darksiders or Bayonetta?

I am just confused which game to play and almost most of the games that I have been playing is of the best and is being played by most of the peoples who are making the use of the Playstation 3. I have been confused to which one to choose between the games of Dante’s Inferno, Darksider and between the Bayonetta. I love to play action games and have heard that this are some of the action packed games that you can just make use of. But still I have no idea what is the best out of the three and also I wanted the games that are fully action packed and are better for the use. Please tell me the suggestion and also the best of the three game which I can just play in the playstation.

Re: Which one to make use of Dante's Inferno, Darksiders or Bayonetta?

I would tell that you can just choose the option of the Bayonetta that is known for its toughness and more likely when you just start the game you are just likely to die if you have not been aware of the game play. And if you are the type that loves the see the blood and also the full type of the fledged then you can just make the use of the Dante that can be best for the use of only fighting and nothing else.

The use of the game that is of Dante is the best for the gaming if you are just expecting some of the action packed games and also the game is having some of the best of the graphics that can be viewed when you are just making the use of the PS3. The game has also got the third person view and is one of the best of its kind of game that can be used for the game playing. The game makes use of the combination of attacks that can be used for the gaming through the multiple outlooks that the game is providing to us when you just make the use of the game for its playing.

I would like to tell you that you should not go for the games of the Darksiders because it not so much king of the action if it is being compared with the game of the Dante than I would prefer that you go for the game of the Dante. Both are the games that are based on the War but the graphics and the console that is being used is differing for both the games that are being used. Also the main problem with the game of the Darksiders is that it is a single player game and but the case is that it is action packed game and also making the use of the third party gaming that is not mostly fine in most of the games being played in the PS3.