Thread: Does new configuration fits for high end gaming

Does new configuration fits for high end gaming

I planned to buy this stuff. The first one is Intel Core i5 for the cpu and for the motherboard thing, the cpu accompanies with a Intel motherboard. I am not sure about the model. I will add a 4 GB ram with a a 2x gpu support of Nvidia. And other than this I will go for liquid cooling and a nice cabinet with 700w power supply. I will get a 22 inch led monitor which is quiet enough for high end gaming. Does this config fits of the gaming thing. That is the game which are released today. Or what more I will need to add to this then. Thanks.

Re: Does new configuration fits for high end gaming

Instead of choosing a assembled system I will recommend you to go for a branded one. Like Alienware. They are costly but the performance was just awesome. I am aware of one system which is called as Black Pearl. It has a Intel Core i7 965 Extreme cpu which is more then enough for gaming. This was released by CyberPower's. The manufacturer proposes the Black Pearl equipped with an Intel Core i7 (965 Extreme Edition) running at 3.2Ghz, 12GB RAM, the duo ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 PCI-Express (2 GB dedicated video memory for each) of QuickPath Interconnect, to enable components to respond more quickly between them.

Have you heard about Digital Storm Black Ops Assassin. This simply an awesome system which features an LCD screen. It also have two 5.25 bays in front. The spearhead of the device is summarized in its ability to probe and monitor 5 temperatures many fans. The GeForce GTX 580 graphics card is the newest and most powerful NVIDIA, and is compatible with all the latest technologies GTX, including NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI. According to NVIDIA, this graphics card is faster, cooler and quieter than all its competitors. This one is best choice for a gpu.

Now for that I will recommend you to go for Dell Alienware Area-51 ALX. This pc is made for extreme gamers. The case of the Area-51 is a model of design and finishing. The fans also come into action which then produce a sound whose volume is between 51 and 53 dB. Alienware PC is also the play of light of all colors. This new case has the power of Intel Core i7, coupled to the two ATI Radeon HD 5870 in CrossFire mounted and the proper amount of memory of 6GB (DDR3) which ensures maximum comfort with video games.

In assembled system there is always a doubt of compatibility. While if you go for some specific brand like alien-ware then you will really enjoy the quality. They might cause you a bit higher but everything comes well packed inside the box. So there you do not need to worry a much. Area-51 ALX is a high end system. Alienware combines two GeForce 8800 GTX which gives you a double power of computing. Alienware here retains a pair of Raptor, a Western Digital drive fast usually reserved for workstations upscale. This machine is well designed for a 3D rendering support. With the power of Intel, the QX6700, 4 processors at 2.6 GHz this system is simply unbeatable.

One of the system which I know is Alienware Aurora ALX. It is correct to say that Alienware has some of the best models for gaming and multimedia. The configuration of the same is Intel Core i7 920, 6 GB of RAM (DDR3 dual channel), 2 TB of storage space, etc. It has an ATI Radeon HD 5870 gpu support. This new chassis is elegant but also more elegant than the old model. The customization interface of the PC, AlienFX, then offers the possibility to define the colors for eight lighting zones. Associated with a 30-inch LCD screen, even in a definition of 2560 x 1600 pixels you can enjoy high graphic gaming.