Thread: What is the best console among Xbox360, PS3 and Wii

What is the best console among Xbox360, PS3 and Wii

Hello Friends, I have thought about buying a new console but not which is better. So I decided to start this topic as an exchange of views. What is better? Related to this issue I have asked too many of my friends but whatever suggestion they have given to me I have just get confused. So that is why I have decided to share this issue over here and I hope my all doubts get clear over here.

Re: What is the best console among Xbox360, PS3 and Wii

According to me the PS3 in terms of hardware and capabilities. The Xbox 360 is good because by maintaining the capabilities of the PS3, you have separate chips. At last the Wii does not have good graphics but the gameplay with friends is great. Much depends on your like. So I hope this information will help you in order to get idea about your problem. When I was buying this so at that time I was also confused.

It's not about what console is better because it is stronger or has better graphics, for me the important thing is the games and the fun which is provided by it. People also know that the PS3 seems the best invention is to who like the GTA and PS exclusive games. However me and many others will love the great game like Wii Zelda, the Metroid and fun that gives to play with friends or family. For me is not about which is better fates which makes me enjoy more, as I think that each console has its exclusive games, depending on your preferences you liked the style of the games either, according to those preferences will prefer a or another, but the best is like a buddy of mine, you buy them all, period. I have not discussed the issue of online gaming, so if you can assess all that is best for what I have heard PS gives you free connection to download but you have to pay, however for X-Box pay for connection but you can free download a thousand stories, except that there are others that are paid and the Wii do not know how it goes.

I think much depends on what style of game you have, among other considerations.
    - The Wii is a family console, the type of games varies a lot but its target audience is mostly children and parents who want to spend time with your family, so that developers do not intend to get violent or gory games for the console. Besides the problems of the remote control that can be dangerous to your screen.
    - The PS3 has a barbaric technology especially in view of the games, but it is not exploited at 100% as much production cost is by the developers. A plus: you can play BluRay. Personally the PS3 remote control seems to me a fright.
    - Xbox 360 has an intermediate technology between the Wii and PS3, but better utilized than the latter. With this console are a great variety of games for different target audiences: family environment, friends, couple, individual.
    Personally I think that the new game mode from a distance of 360 Street is taking the other two. And it seems like a great option and if you have your 360 console is not necessary to buy the new design but I like the most. If you like playing with family, friends, your family or alone, a good technology but do not exaggerate and to make the most; interaction without remote control and without the risk of crashing your screen and affordability would be my recommendation Xbox360.

PS3 online is free and demos, and various multimedia contents. What is payment are whole games and movies, and everything you get with the bonus. Xbox no free stuff, pay monthly to subscribe to online. I agree with what you have to choose based on the games, and actually play xbox and have virtually the same graphics capabilities, but what the wii I am totally opposed, not according to the charts the time, and that it is for all ages, there are on all consoles and yet I do not want games for children over within no more than 1 year are going to launch the Wii HD.